Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 18:06:12 -0700
From: Tim Richardson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Act] [Fwd: FPC-News - The Fall of America.?.?]

 The Fall of America.?.?

Date of Writing Unknown

Last week there was an immigration-overpopulation conference in
Washington,DC, filled to capacity by many of American's finest minds and
leaders. A brilliant college professor named Victor Hansen Davis talked
about his latest book, Mexifornia," explaining how immigration -- both legal
and illegal -- was destroying the entire state of California.  He said it
would march across the country until it destroyed all vestiges of The
American Dream.

Moments later, former Colorado Governor Richard D. Lamm stood up and gave a
stunning speech on how to destroy America.  The audience sat spellbound as
he described eight methods for the destruction of the United States.

He said, "If you believe that America is too smug, too self-satisfied, too
rich, then let's destroy America.  It is not that hard to do.  No nation in
history has survived the ravages of time. Arnold Toynbee observed that all
great civilizations rise and fall and that 'An autopsy of history would show
that all great nations commit suicide.'"

"Here is how they do it," Lamm said: "Turn America into a bilingual or
multi-lingual and bi-cultural country.  History shows that no nation can
survive the tension, conflict, and antagonism of two or more competing
languages and cultures.  It is a blessing for an individual to be bilingual;
however, it is a curse for a society to be bilingual.

"The historical scholar Seymour Lipset put it this way: 'The histories of
bilingual and bi-cultural societies that do not assimilate are histories of
turmoil, tension, and tragedy.  Canada, Belgium, Malaysia, Lebanon all face
crises of national existence in which minorities press for autonomy, if not
independence. Pakistan and Cyprus have divided.  Nigeria suppressed an
ethnic rebellion.  France faces difficulties with Basques, Bretons, and
Corsicans."

Lamm went on: "Invent 'multi-centralism's and encourage immigrants to
maintain their culture.  I would make it an article of belief that all
cultures are equal.  That there are no cultural differences.  I would make
it an article of faith that the Black and Hispanic dropout rates are due to
prejudice and discrimination by the majority.  Every other explanation is
out of bounds.

"We could make the United States a 'Hispanic Quebec' without much effort.

The key is to celebrate diversity rather than unity. As Benjamin Schwarz
said in the Atlantic Monthly recently: 'The apparent success of our own
multi-ethnic and multi-cultural experiment might have been achieved not by
tolerance but by hegemony.  Without the dominance that once dictated
ethnocentrically and what it meant to be an American, we are left with only
tolerance and pluralism to hold us together.'"

Lamm said, "I would encourage all immigrants to keep their own language and
culture.  I would replace the melting pot metaphor with the salad bowl
metaphor.  It is important to ensure that we have various cultural
sub-groups living in America reinforcing their differences rather than as
Americans, emphasizing their similarities."

"Fourth, I would make our fastest growing demographic group the least
educated.  I would add a second underclass, unassimilated, undereducated,
and antagonistic to our population.  I would have this second underclass
have a 50% dropout rate from high school."

"My fifth point for destroying America would be to get big foundations and
business to give these efforts lots of money.  I would invest in ethnic
identity, and I would establish the cult of 'Victimology.' I would get all
minorities to think their lack of success was the fault of the majority.  I
would start a grievance industry blaming all minority failure on the
majority population."

"My sixth plan for America's downfall would include dual citizenship and
promote divided loyalties.  I would celebrate diversity over unity. I would
stress differences rather than similarities.  Diverse people worldwide are
mostly engaged in hating each other - that is, when they are not killing
each other."

"A diverse, peaceful, or stable society is against most historical
precedent.  People undervalue the unity it takes to keep a nation together.
Look at the ancient Greeks.  The Greeks believed that they belonged to the
same race; they possessed a common language and literature; and they
worshipped the same gods.  All Greece took part in the Olympic games.  A
common enemy Persia threatened their liberty.  Yet all these bonds were not
strong enough to over come two factors: local patriotism and geographical
conditions that nurtured political divisions.  Greece fell.  "E. Pluribus
Unum" >From many, one.  In that historical reality, if we put the emphasis
on the 'pluribus' instead of the 'Unum,' we can balkanize America as surely
as Kosovo."

"Next to last, I would place all subjects off limits ~ make it taboo to talk
about anything against the cult of 'diversity.'  I would find a word similar
to 'heretic' in the 16th century -- that stopped discussion and paralyzed
thinking.  Words like 'racist' or 'xenophobe' halt discussion and debate."

"Having made America a bilingual/bicultural country, having established
multi-culturism, having the large foundations fund the doctrine of
'Victimology,' I would next make it impossible to enforce our immigration
laws.  I would develop a mantra: That because immigration has been good for
America, it must always be good.  I would make every individual immigrant
sympatric and ignore the cumulative impact of millions of them."

In the last minute of his speech, Governor Lamm wiped his brow.  The
profound silence followed.  Finally he said, "Lastly, I would censor Victor
Hanson Davis's book 'Mexifornia.'  His book is dangerous.  It exposes the
plan to destroy America.  If you feel America deserves to be destroyed,
don't read that book."

There was no applause.  A chilling fear quietly rose like an ominous cloud
above every attendee at the conference.  Every American in that room knew
that everything Lamm enumerated was proceeding methodically, quietly,
darkly, yet pervasively across the United States today.  Every discussion is
being suppressed.  Over 100 languages are ripping the foundation of our
educational system and national cohesiveness.

American jobs are vanishing into the Third World as corporations create a
Third World in America - take note of California and other states - to date,
ten million illegal aliens and growing fast.  It is reminiscent of George
Orwell's book "1984".  In that story, three slogans are engraved in the
Ministry of Truth building:  "War is peace," "Freedom is slavery," and
"Ignorance is strength."

Governor Lamm, walked back to his seat.  It dawned on everyone at the
conference that our nation and the future of this great Republic is deeply
in trouble and worsening fast.  If we don't get this immigration monster
stopped within three years, it will rage like a California wildfire and
destroy everything in its path, especially The American Dream.

___ Last updated: 2/8/2003 __________________________________________

You can find an archive of all the FPC-News messages at:
http://www.freedomcommittee.com/fpc-news-archive

To submit an item to the fpc-news mailing list, send an e-mail to
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]".

To obtain additional information regarding the fpc-news mailing list
and its archives, send an e-mail message to:
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" with "Help" in the BODY of the
message.
The Freedom & Privacy Committee
<http://www.freedomcommittee.com>
BRAM Net Humor - Good clean humor
<http://www.bram.net/bnhumor.html>
BRAM Net Hope - Messages of Hope and Encouragement
<http://www.bram.net/bnhope.html>

 --
"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression.  In both instances,
there is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged.  And it is in such

www.ctrl.org

www.ctrl.org