-Caveat Lector-

Below is a somewhat lengthy discussion between people
on the Net about how the world is banking out and
about the MCF URL.  One interesting note, as I went
over this text to configure it for a posting...I
noticed that at least three (3) "not"'s were left out
of the text by I assume an intentional virus, and
this, of course, altered the point of the statements
completely, making them worthless...the sentences then
carried completely the wrong points.  This may be a
very clever way of discrediting otherwise good emails
and writings, imagine that the feds/cults have a way
to alter a targeted person's emails so as to ruin the
point of their writings by removing key words like
"not."  I hope I changed all of them here and that
this email is not harmed with this virus affliction.
Perhaps you should check your own for these problems
or be aware of this new email assault scene.

E. Murray

In a message dated 8/1/2004 3:03:24 AM Eastern