-Caveat Lector-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 11:16:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: Party of Citizens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [First_Nations_Skyvillage] Frank Paul: An Extra-Judicial Execution?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 12:58:10 -0400 (EDT)
From: U HR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [UNIVERSALHUMANRIGHTS] Request for Public Inquiry into
    Extra-Judicial Executions in Canada

Dear Prime Minister Martin:

Could your government please consider collaboration with the UN's Special Rapporteur
on Extra-Judicial and Summary Executions, Professor Ralston? Canada needs a public
inquiry into extra-judicial executions in Canada, particularly in British Columbia.

Chief Complaint Commissioner Rynveld has called for a public inquiry into the
death-by-exposure of Frank Paul but the BC Government continues to suppress this
inquiry. Mind you, they also suppressed an investigation into abuse of women and
children by a polygamy cult in BC (as exposed on CBC's "Fifth") but recently an
investigation has been started by RCMP.

The Frank Paul case raises the issue or whether government officials in BC use
procedures like HR 2863 to PERSONALLY carry out the first stage of extra-judicial
executions. Mr. Mansbridge of CBC asked Jack Layton  (now MP Layton) if
death-by-homelessness could be ascribed to "one on one" or "personal" killings of
those who are rendered homeless by a civil servant looking them right in the eye
across a desk and telling them how they will become homeless and suffer from
exposure-related illness possibly leading to death if they do not comply with
government demands. I think we all know the answer. But the next question has to do
with whether this constitutes a killing or extra-judicial execution.

If Frank Paul had been taken to the dock which is only a couple of blocks away from
the government office of MHR-Dockside in Vancouver, and thrown into the water, what
would you say? There is only a small chance he would drown but if he were to drown,
would this not still be an extra-judicial execution? Similarly if the Frank Pauls of
BC are thrown out onto the street we know that a small percentage will perish from
exposure-related illness, criminal assault etc. Professor Ralston can apprise us if
such probability-of-death procedures constitute extra-judicial executions.

Until there is a full public inquiry we cannot know if Frank Paul was the victim of an
extra-judicial execution. This matter is also expounded upon on page two of the link
below.

ZG

http://www.geocities.com/universalhumanrightscanada/torturescale

Note: forwarded message attached.

---------------------------------

====================================================================<<<
Whatever you Wanadoo, click below
http://ads.smartgroups.com/adclick/CID=000000acc79a99a500000000
====================================================================>>>

If you want to share pictures, use the calendar, or start a questionnaire
visit http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/first_nations_skyvillage

To leave the group, email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.ctrl.org

--- Begin Message ---
-Caveat Lector-

If a BC citizen is forced out onto the street by an MHR (Ministry of Human
Resources) procedure like that entailed in the use of Form HR 2863 and dies
from exposure-related illness on the street as a result, is that an
extra-judicial execution, Professor Alston?

POC

http://www.geocities.com/universalhumanrightscanada/torturescale