-Caveat Lector- www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

--- Begin Message ---
-Caveat Lector-

I was on Agent Smiley's Agent Smiley list when I first discovered what I
named the "Whatzit."

My first enlargements, made by opening the Taner video in Quicktime Pro
maximized on my desktop, are still hanging at
http://thewebfairy.com/whatzit
The site is obsolete, and I no longer support many of it's conclusions,
but it hangs in cyberspace unmolested as the first lone sentinel that
something strange was afoot.
An even earlier version (when I still respected Dick Eastman) can also
still be seen at
http://whatzit.bravepages.com

There is a moment in the Taner video where the object is still, or even
seems to be backing up.
http://www.taner.net/wtc/media/First_Plane_Crash_SLOW_.mpeg
With Real Alternative or Quicktime Alternative there is a custom version
of Media Player that will do slow motion full screen and stop motion.
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/QuickTime_Alternative.htm
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Real_Alternative.htm

You can see for yourself.

Back then, I thought this meant that the object was moving faster than
the resulting fireball, but could stop instaneously and then make a
graceful approach.
Now I know that the film was decimated, frames selectively removed,
before it was ever shown on television.
Apparently they took out too many frames and had to put one back, but
got it in the wrong order.

The taner version was the first one shown on television, and is the only
generation not to have been interlaced.
Interlacing makes fast movement appear to be double exposed, since it is
actually using half the lines of one frame and half of the next one. So
in subsequent versions, the object is not only "fuzzy" but double
exposed while in the air.

It has ALWAYS been "fuzzy," an effect that disappears as soon as the
fireball erupts, an event not covered in the taner version, which has a
gigantic fig-leaf screen crawl obscuring the bottom half of the frame
besides.
The "flash frame" is missing from the taner version, but does appear in
the ABC version.
The ABC version has been interlaced and "scalped" - the brightness
turned up to the point of overexposure, and the contrast reduced.

http://thewebfairy.com/noplane
has links to flash closeups of five versions of the first hit footage.
They are straight enlargements, blown up huge with genuine Fractals and
then cropped to video dimensions using Photoshop's internal algorithm.

You can approximate the same enlargement with Real or Quicktime
Alternative, or the commercial program WinDVD will do the same thing and
allow zooming in on the detail besides.

Enlargement cannot improve the resolution.
Whatever object (or objects, more likely) is shown does manage the sort
of glints we expect from a metallic object moving in bright sunlight, a
feat no second hit footage can manage.

Smiley did an excellent job compiling links to MITRE and DARPA and the
whole gang involved in black-ops secret technology.
http://memes.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1663

Whatever we are seeing in the first hit footage represents their handiwork.

> First, I would like to state that Webfairy was on my list at
> Yahoogroups at one time(Psy-Op), in fact, at the very time that the
> "whatzit" hit the digital electron waves, i.e. first came out.  I
> don't know who was around to see the FIRST "whatzits" but initially,
> those images were vastly different.  They were less blurred and showed
> a VERY hokey looking rocket of some sort.  At first, the "whatzit"
> looked like some sad excuse for special effects of the 1950's Japanese
> variety, ala Godzilla.  This was changed.
>
> Now, the image is blurry and there appears to be a moment in the
> series of frames in which the object actually jumps BACKWARD,
> suddenly, but only for a second, finally resuming its course forward.
> Such a jump would have created a g-force sufficient to completely
> disintegrate the object in question.  Soon after, Webfairy was
> claiming it as evidence that the object was of a technology either
> alien or previously undivulged.  I consider it far more likely that it
> was a problem that arose during the "editing" process (i.e. during the
> fabrication and/or alteration) but it came out anyway.  Perhaps there
> was some deadline to meet.

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
</FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/vseplB/TM";><B>Click
Here!</B></A>

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/