-Caveat Lector-
In a message dated 8/21/04 2:02:57 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 8/21/2004 1:33:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

In a message dated 8/21/04 10:20:52 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

My first enlargements, made by opening the Taner video in Quicktime Pro
maximized on my desktop, are still hanging at
http://thewebfairy.com/whatzit

This is a lie.  The images at the site cited are blurrier and from farther away than the first ones.  These are not the original images.  In the initial images, individual black and white "tiles" could be made out, distinctively.

tis to be expected from Webfraudy. My humble experience.

Peace,

Om 2">