-Caveat Lector- www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

--- Begin Message ---
-Caveat Lector-

On Aug 24, 2004, at 7:37 PM, The Webfairy wrote:

> I'm not "disproven."

yeah, of course not, because instead of admitting your mistakes you
just deliberately morph your theories to fit, a deliberately contrived
attempt to keep critics running around in circles, forced to keep
coming up with new debunkings that correspond to whatever happens to be
your new flavor-of-the-day.

> This is one proof of how incredibly robust video actually is.
> Filtering out so much of the distortion and noize is a good thing, and
> I'm not bitching.
>
> The Taner version, distortions, artifact and all, was the first
> televised.
> It has great color depth, wasn't interlaced, and is still the only
> version to show the early frames of the object in flight without
> creating motion artifact.
> Subsequent televised versions were scalped, making it look washed out.

you're making a fool out of yourself by continuing to claim that the
compressed video files that circulated on the web represent the
original footage more than the naudet DVD.  period.

> I am a fan of noize filtering. It's the tellytubbie contingent claiming
> that filtering was distructive, or filtered out planes.

so previously, you claimed that filtering removed the evidence of your
'whatzits', but now conveniently you claim that it reveals them!

> I am extremely dubious that the flash could appear and disappear in
> 1/60th of a second.

well, to say so, then you must already know exactly what the flash is
and already have proof!!  you're way ahead of everyone else, as usual!

> I have some information about interlacing and filtering at
> http://thewebfairy.com/911/presentation
> This project has laid abandoned since I discovered the firetruck, and
> the implications became more than I could bear.

everyone who has read eric's critiques knows that you have made
numerous mistakes and obviously have no real expertise concerning
interlacing, filtering, and the technical aspects of video in general.

> I will jump on whatever I think is right, as close to instantaneously
> as
> I can manage it.

i think everyone can tell by now that this is exactly how you operate
-- jumping to conclusions without the necessary dillegence and
expertise, nor the faintest trace of disciplined self-skepticism, and
subsequently ridiculing and ignoring critiques in your obsessively
crypto-fascist "big lie" manner.  you have the psychological
characteristics of cult leaders, who use the same tactics -
pathologizing and ridiculing outside critiques, rapidly changing the
subject with blizzards of rhetoric when their fraudulent ideas are in
danger of being exposed, using "big words" and fancy sounding
terminology without substance to dazzle your followers into believing
you have special insights, and cultivating an "in group" mindset which
inverts reality, portraying you and your followers as gentle, open
minded, unbiased truthseekers while dehumanizing outside critics as
deluded, lying, mean-spirited persecutors.  this all such classic and
predictable stuff.  its too bad for us all that this mindset has been
penetrating so deeply into the 9/11 truth movement.

> There are a bunch of you, and one of me. My singular advantage is I do
> not have to stop to rationalize contradictions into agreeing with my
> previous thought. I can change my mind and toss out flaws in my
> thinking
> as I come to them.

actually, i've only seen you toss out ideas after you've been totally
debunked, in order to avoid honestly admitting it and instead just
moving on to new change-the-subject distractions.

> For example, if the shadow you guys claim was "the shadow of the plane"
> -- that would mean your "plane" was only travelling 40 miles an hour.
> The earlier decimation was designed to hide that, I expect.

and where have you presented you calculations for this??  i checked the
links you provided and there was nothing.  as is typical of your
cheap-shot "engagement" cointelpro-tactics, you simply make new
ludicrous claims to try and deflect attention from the well exposed
fraudulence of your own theories, while tossing around fancy sounding
terminology to give the impression to the easily duped that you've done
your homework.

you're digging your own hole deeper and deeper.

-b

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
</FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/vseplB/TM";><B>Click
Here!</B></A>

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/