Subject: How Many Gunmen?
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Ian Goddard)
Date: Sat, Apr 24, 1999 1:52 AM

Police investigation of the Littleton massacre
has expanded from two to three suspects, and
the third appears to have implicated others:

MSNBC: NBC: Third suspect says others aided
gunmen: http://www.msnbc.com/news/261055.asp

Even though others were arrested at the school,
the day after the massacre the local Sheriff's
Department said they believed that the two dead
gunmen acted alone. While it's not clear if the
third suspect is accused of killings at school,
a diversity of details in early media reports
and eyewitness accounts suggest that there
may have been more than two assailants:

TWO MASKED GUNMEN IN BLACK COATS
Associated Press: Gunmen Open Fire in Colorado H.S
By Robert Weller. Tuesday, 4/20/99; 3:56 p.m. EDT:

   "LITTLETON, Colo. (AP) -- Two masked young
   men dressed in long, black trench coats
   opened fire in a suburban high school..."

GUNMAN IN BLACK COAT, NO MASK, NOT A STUDENT
Kim Sander is a mother of a student who escaped.
During the siege (4/20/99) at 1:10 central time,
Kim was interviewed on KUSA-TV, carried by MSNBC.
Kim described what her daughter had just told her
about what her daughter had seen at the school:

  KIM SANDER: "She looked up and saw a gunman
  in a black trench coat with a very huge gun
  in front of him.... He had dark brown hair,
  thick bushy eyebrows and was very ugly.
  She said he was a white male."

  NEWS ANCHOR: "Kim, did your daughter say
  if the gunman that she saw was a student
  at the school?"

  KIM SANDER: "She didn't recognize him as
  a student. No. Not as a student."

Dead gunmen: http://www.msnbc.com/news/261238.asp

THREE GUNMAN IN BLACK TRENCH COATS
Associated Press: 25 May Be Dead in School Shooting
By Robert Weller. Tuesday, 4/20/99; 7:39 p.m. EDT:

   "LITTLETON, Colo. (AP) -- Three young men in
   fatigues and black trench coats opened fire
   at a suburban Denver high school Tuesday..."

BOMBER IN WHITE T-SHIRT
Associated Press: 25 May Be Dead in School Shooting.
By Robert Weller. Tuesday, 4/20/99; 7:39 p.m. EDT:

  ``At first we thought it was fireworks, then
  we saw them shooting,'' said Jake Apoeaca, 16.
  ``He saw us and then he started shooting at us.
  Then a guy in a white T-shirt threw two hand
  grenades on the roof. ...''

911 tapes of police radio dispatches release on
4/23/99 mention a suspect wearing a white T-shirt.

SUSPECT IN BLACK T-SHIRT
Photograph from The Washington Post (4/21/99) shows
friend of gunmen arrested on the scene (perhaps the
same young man mentioned and figured by a student
as a gunmen in an Associated Press report):
http://www.erols.com/igoddard/littltnC.jpg

SIMULTANEOUS ATTACKS UPSTAIRS & DOWNSTAIRS
Cathy Parks is a student who escaped before the
siege ended. She was interviewed on MSNBC during
the siege at 1:26 pm central time, April 20.
Transcript from tape of MSNBC broadcast:

  REPORTER TO NEWS ANCHOR: "I'm going to
  put you on the phone now with Cathy Parks.
  She's a freshman at Columbine. She was in
  the library at the time the gunmen came
  in and started shooting."

  CATHY PARKS: "I was in the library and
  there were noises downstairs.... And
  then these two guys came up [ into the
  library ] and they were shooting randomly
  and there was bombing, I guess, downstairs
  and people screaming."

Two gunmen were upstairs in the library while
bombs were going off downstairs. When she says
"I guess" it's clear in hearing that she refers
to "bombing," meaning she assumes it was bombing.

3 TCM GANG MEMBERS ARRESTED IN FIELD NEAR SCHOOL
Associated Press: 25 May Be Dead in School Shooting.
By Robert Weller. Tuesday, 4/20/99; 7:39 p.m. EDT:

  "Three youths wearing black -- but not trench
  coats -- were stopped by police in a field near
  the school. The Colorado Bureau of Investigation
  said the three were friends of the gunmen who
  were being taken in for questioning.

  "Witnesses said the shootings took place around
  the school, including in the cafeteria and library."

Arrest: http://www.erols.com/igoddard/littltnA.jpg
I saw another arrest of a guy in a black trench coat
on MSNBC, which I didn't tape, and that guy was not
the three above, nor was it the one wearing a blalck
T-shirt: http://www.erols.com/igoddard/littltnC.jpg
So there were 5 other "associates" at or near the
school that were arrested on that bloody day.

SHOTS FROM GUNMAN OUTSIDE WHO RAN INSIDE SCHOOL
>From police radio dispatch during the siege on 911
tapes played on MSNBC (4/23/99 around 3:40 CT):

  POLICE DISPATCH: "Attention all units,
  71 is under fire. He said the suspect
  just ran inside the building.... 71
  is still under fire in the south lawn."

SMOKE/BOMB(?) IN PARKING LOT
Student on scene talking to 911 emergency operator:

  STUDENT: "There's like smoke going
  off in the parking lot right now.
  There are loud noises. I'm not sure
  exactly. A cop is pulling up."

  http://msnbc.com/news/262264.asp

ONLY TWO DEAD SUSPECTED

On MSNBC (4/21/99) Sheriff Steve Parks was asked:

  REPORTER: "Do you think the two suspects
  were working alone?"

  PARKS: "We still believe that they were."

MORE SUSPECTS OFF-THE-RECORD
District Attorney for Littleton co, Mark Pautler,
appeared on CNN's "Burden of Proof" (12:45 pm ET,
4/23/99) and was asked if any witnesses had said
they'd seen more than two gunman, he answered:
"I'm not at liberty to answer that question."
Which suggests there are such accounts.

Visit Ian Williams Goddard  ------>  http://Ian.Goddard.net
(+)  Something can come from nothing, if, and only if,  (-)
(-)  that something is equal to nothing ((-)+(+) = 0).  (+)
"[I]n any closed universe the  negative gravitational energy
 cancels the energy of matter exactly. The total energy, or
  equivalently the total mass, is precisely equal to zero."

- + - +  Dr. Alan Guth (The Inflationary Universe)  + - + -

-----
Aloha, He'Ping,
Om, Shalom, Salaam.
Em Hotep, Peace Be,