-Caveat Lector- www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

--- Begin Message --- -Caveat Lector- You know I was about to go to bed, and was reading, I had almost posted a response earlier but aol's stupid email program crashed and I said ... but

What can I say, such a "noble" person deserves to be recognized.

Did ya ever notice "Sean" never refutes factual statements, he just slanders, attacks calls his vile accusations "hurtful talk" and then apologizes. (Isn't he just precious?) As if his making the "case" for saying that people that are looking into conspiratorial actions are mental cases
never happened - Gee, "Sean" didn't apologize for that, hmmm.

Did ya see "Sean" lie about his  email exchange with Hopsicker?

There are many other unanswered questions about certain facts ... but

Sean, I tell ya what,  use some of your so-called smarts, look at the no-plane at the Pentagon and the Plane Pods in New York. Come down on one side or the other. Take a stand, be a man. And I won't call ya "Chip" again, untill, ... there is court proof.

Although, I might  ask the question now and then.

Peace,