-Caveat Lector- 10/20/04 8:30 Am PDT

Howdy,
Well, I have just received a phone call from Joyce Riley of the Power Hour. She called me because I help Daniel Hopsicker sell his books and videos. She wanted to ship back some of Daniel's DVD sets that they had purchased several months ago, because Daniel has according to her, "attacked" the Power Hour. I told her she needs to talk to Daniel and gave her his email address. She wanted his phone number, as a matter of practice I do not give out Dan's phone number. She got upset and wondered about my agenda. I then told her that I thought the "In Plane Site" DVD was irresponsible, used propagandic techniques and promoted the disinformational no-plane at the Pentagon "mud-op" and the "Pod People." I was informed that Joyce knew things that I didn't know and besides she wasn't doing the DVD's. Well, I said they sure look to me to be a Power Hour product. There was some disagrements and I was told that we should be nice because they promoted our work. I told Joyce that I was on her program before their release of "In Plane Site" and if I was asked today, I wouldn't.

Peace,

Om 2">