-Caveat Lector-
In a message dated 12/3/04 8:25:16 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

We'll be fair and post this outside message, too? - AC
----------

OK. And your point is what?
There is nothing factual, so what?

Peace,

Om 2">

--- Begin Message ---
-Caveat Lector-

We'll be fair and post this outside message, too? - AC
----------
From: <>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 22:25:30 -0500
To: Alex Constantine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Re: Gwine to New York

Alex,

Hopsicker is a pompous drug fiend with no redeeming values.  I don't
know the other guy so I can't insult him.  Hopsicker has a different take
that I never quite understood on 9/11.  People are so strange...

I love Yoko and her music as I did John.  Such a tragic loss. I cry and
cry when I see that documentary of the two of them and I don't cry very
easily, nope.  What also brings me to tears is to see Tupac in anything,
such a beautiful man..probably because I know they killed him from your
book.  Oh, and Michael Hutchance, and Jimi Hendrix, such a dear, kind
unpretentious loveable guy.  I better stop before I bring back up the
tears...

You have such interesting work, I envy you.

Enjoy NYC and much love to you,
D.

www.ctrl.org