-Caveat Lector-

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN;

       I AM SORRY YOU ARE MAKING A BIG MISTAKE NOMINATING JANE ( HANOI )
FONDA AS A WOMAN OF ANYTHING LET ALONE WOMAN OF THE CENTURY.
SHE IS WORSE THAN PRESIDENT ( DRAFT DODGER BILL CLINTON) AND DESERVES TO BE
EXPELLED FROM THIS COUNTRY THAT I PAID A PRICE OF BLOOD FOR AND MANY OF MY
BROTHERS DIED FOR.
      I CAN STILL SEE HER SITTING ON AN ANTIAIRCRAFT GUN IN NORTH VIETNAM
WHILE MY BROTHERS WERE FIGHTING AND DYING, AND MY BROTHERS WERE BEING BEATEN
AND TORTURED IN PRISON IN NORTH VIETNAM.
TO DO THIS UNSPEAKABLE THING IS THE SAME AS DESECRATING THE VIETNAM MEMORIAL
AND GRAVES OF THE OVER 58,000 DEAD AND MISSING.
      I FOR 1 WILL NEVER WATCH ABC AGAIN IF YOU PERSIST IN GOING AHEAD WITH
YOUR PLANS.
SAM MESSER
SEABEE
KHE SANH 1967 TO 1968
VIETNAM  JUNE 1967 TO MAY 1968
WOUNDED JAN. 20TH 1968 KHE SANH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
SEABEES CAN DO
sending you these letters in the hopes you can disseminate them as widely and
as quickly as possible. We may not be able to get it stopped, but hopefully
we can express our views as Nam vets.
  I can't attach them so they will be forwarded separately.
   Thanks again my friend.

 Jim "Viper" Ramsden
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 <A HREF="http://abc.go.com/theview/cohosts/walters/index.html">Click here:
The View
</A>

OK all within reach of this Email and all your friends and all veterans that
you can send this to.

Just click on "The View" and give Barbara Walter's your views and thoughts as
to Jane "Hanoi" Fonda being featured/honored on her "100-Women of The
Century" special due to air on April 30th 1999.

Remember if you want to have you email read "BE PROFESSIONAL"
say it with class and don't be vulgar and or insulting, just air your
feelings.

I told Barbara, in my message, it was a disgrace and a dishonor to us, as
Vietnam Veterans, to feature Jane" Hanoi" Fonda on this special.
In any other war and for any other person they would have been tried and
convicted for treason.
I also told her that many veterans of Vietnam's wives were more deserving of
being honored along with someone like "Martha Raye" than "Hanoi" Jane.

I also reminded Barbara and ABC-News about what happen to CNN's Peter Arnett
for his blunder on the "Tailwind" story and that the same resources are
staged and have stronger feelings about Jane "Hanoi" Fonda.
Remember numbers of messages and quality of content count to get ABC's
attention. So ask 10 people to do the same and ask them to ask 10 people to
do the same.  Remember 10x10 x10 adds up real fas to a lot of messages.
Post your request on all Chat rooms and WEB Sites (Military) and media sites
you can.
This has to be a team effort and done now to give ABC a chance to react prior
to Friday.

I doubt if ABC will cut "Hanoi Jane" but if enough people write and we get
other networks and or media sources to ask questions they may have to say
something
disclaim her "Hanoi Jane's" choice, since they picked it up from Ladies Home
Journal.

Remember CNN's Ted (Hanoi Jane "s) Turner also said that Peter Arnett would
not be fired..REMEMBER...

Time is of importance "Do your part NOW !!!..if not for yourself, for those
58,000 that did not return.

Paul F. Campbell, Sends
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is a sample of a professional style letter format to utilize in sending
to  Barbara Walters and ABC also all your local news media and local TV
outlets .
You also need to send it to at least 10 friends and or post it on 10 Web
Sites.
Requesting that each reader send to 10  other sources to repeat the process.
Remember ABC will only pay attention to numbers of messages on this subject
not so much the  individual content. BUT KEEP YOUR POST " Professional "
So what you need to do is not only send them the message once, but repeat
sending the message to them each day until the 30th.
Since the Barbara Walters  20/20 Special segment has already been produced
and ready for airing the chances of getting them  to delete Jane Fonda from
the segment
will be nil unless we can get thousands  of messages to them ASAP.
BUT if they don't delete Jane Fonda we at least, through our efforts,  let
them know as to how we as veterans feel and just mybe ABC and other media
will be more sensertive to our feelings in the future.

Following the sample letter is a listing of WEB Sites that you can enter to
post your
personal Email address and encourage others to do same. be sure to include
the ABC Email addresses and WEB Site.
Paul F. Campbell, Net Controller Sends

READ ABOUT JANE FONDA: http://www.seekeasy.net/c/Jane_Fonda/
                                         www.google.com and type in Jane