-Caveat Lector-

 Rejection letter.  Having trouble getting that dream job?  Well, here is the
answer!  Just use this, it works for me!
________

Dear Hiring Manager,

Thank you for your letter of April 16.  After careful consideration, I
regret to inform you that I am unable to accept your refusal to offer me a
position in your department.

This year I have been particularly fortunate in receiving an unusually large
number of rejection letters.  With such a varied and promising field of
candidates, it is impossible for me to accept all refusals.

Despite your companies outstanding qualifications and previous experience in
rejecting applicants, I find that your rejection does not meet my needs at
this time.  Therefore, I will assume the position in your department this
May.

I look forward to seeing you then.

Best of luck in rejecting future applicants.

 Sincerely,

 Interviewee ( your name goes here)

And thanks for your support !