-Caveat Lector-

In my day the old tests given at school; my favorite question:

In so many words:

Which would you rather do - scrub a floor or work in an insurance
company......

or

Which would you rather do - change a diaper or work for an insurance
company.....

Now today, it might be

Which you would rather do - mow a yard or work for the post office.

Why - these stupid questions even when I was young, the kids would
wonder who ever wrote that garbage....

What a future - when most people just want to be free without a bunch of
master planners not only intending genocide but as Halle Bopp members
said "recycing of the earth".....kids know what is happening, and there
are always some a little smarter than most, who take the law into their
own hands sometimes and rebel against a society that not only suppresses
their freedom with psychotropic drugs, but with wars, wars, and rumours
of war, along with religion based on ignorance and God shouting, praying
on corners, while in the dark of the soul mean spirited demons await to
take over....

Garbage upon garbage is heaped upon them through vicious programming on
television, movies, vile obscene graphic pictures to take to bed with
you at night for dreams...black trenchcoats, kids wearing rings through
their ears, noses, eyebrows wanting to be noticed, while the jocks seem
to get all the glory, while at the same time many never quiet emake the
grade in scholastic achievement.

Now the people in Columbine are looking for answers and grief turns to
anger; lawsuits will make the lawyers a little richer, the taxpayers a
little poorer, and we can watch the mourning turn to TV showmanship
-while the TV continues to play their furneral music for side effects.

People just plain make me sick - these kids can only be compared to the
little 11 year old and 14 year old who also carried guns to school - the
one while held in detention, cried for his mother.

Columbine may have been a wealthier community than some, so perhaps some
of the money they pay out to the schools in tax dollars, would be best
served finding out why adults go postal, and kids are going
suicidial....because those kids had been programmed, and were virtualluy
Kamakzee pilots.

Colleen