-Caveat Lector-

Police Smash Global Pedophile Ring By D'arcy Doran  AP 6/18/07 London  -- A
team of international investigators infiltrated an Internet chat room used  by
pedophiles who streamed live videos of children being raped, rescuing 31
children and identifying more than 700 suspects worldwide. Undercover officers
in
Britain, the U.S., Canada and Australia busted up the pedophile ring using
surveillance techniques more commonly associated with fighting terrorism and
organized crime. Police shattered a global Internet pedophile ring,  rescuing
31 children and rounding up more than 700 suspects worldwide,  authorities said
Monday. Some 200 suspects are based in the United Kingdom, said  the Child
Exploitation and Online Protection Center, or CEOP. The ring was  traced to an
Internet chat room called "Kids the Light of Our Lives" that  featured images
of children being subjected to horrific sexual abuse including  streaming live
videos of the abuse. The chat room, which was called "Kids the  Light of Our
Lives," featured images, including live videos, of children _ some  only months
old _ being subjected to horrific sexual abuse, said Jim Gamble,  chief
executive of Britain's Child Exploitation and Online Protection Center.
_http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/06/18/AR2007061800358.html?hpid
=moreheadlines_
(http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/06/18/AR2007061800358.html?hpid=moreheadlines)

Strength To Heal.com! My goal for this website is to give ritual abuse
survivors hope, inspiration and courage to walk “the many dark nights of the
soul”
 on their journey towards healing and wholeness. It is also to provide
informative articles and links which will lessen the feelings of isolation as
one
heals from ritual abuse . I trust that caregivers to ritual abuse survivors
will get a sense of knowing they are not alone in giving support and
encouragement to survivors. Finally, I hope that the healing community will
gain  a
better understanding and knowledge of working with ritual abuse survivors who
are courageous people who have been horrifically assaulted physically,
emotionally, spiritually and psychically. _http://www.strengthtoheal.com/_
(http://www.strengthtoheal.com/)

www.ctrl.org