-Caveat Lector-

Begin forwarded message:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: July 24, 2007 4:03:37 PM PDT
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Fwd: You know you're mad as hell, don't take it anymore!

From: "Jim S." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: July 24, 2007 4:50:08 PM PDT
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: "We know things are bad.  Worse than bad.  They're crazy."

*"We know things are bad.  Worse than bad.  They're crazy."*
By Mike Whitney
07/23/07

"ICH" -- Americans dont believe in revolution anymore. It has become a meaningless event in the distant past. But we need a revolution and we need it now. We need to remove the present administration and restore the peoples
confidence in government.

The Bush administration is not a government at all. We all know that. It is a crime family -- an oligarchy of racketeers. They have no moral authority, no
legitimacy, no right to govern.  They're criminals.

Who doesn't know this?

And, yet, our congressmen and senators refuse to do their jobs. Theyve "taken impeachment off the table." They have agreed that Bush is above the law. Fine. Then, we'll have to persuade them that they're wrong or find another way. But Bush has to go. How else can we re-establish democracy in America? How else can
we reinstate the legitimate power of congress?

Every day we read about some new attack on our freedom. Every day, our constitution is further trashed. This week, Bush banned public demonstrations
against the war.
    http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=6377
Last month, he issued an executive order that makes himself dictator if another
terrorist attack takes place inside the U.S.
    http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=6134
The month before that the Congress passed a law that makes it easier for Bush to
declare martial law and militarize the country.

We're not asleep. We know what's going on. We know they wont stop until
someone stops them.  Why would they?  They love power.

Look at Iraq. The millions of protestors in the streets had absolutely no effect. The congress had no effect. World opinion had no effect. The United
Nations had no effect.

So what happened?

They were stopped in Iraq by men with guns.  End of story.

Will it be different at home?  I hope so, but who knows?

Leftists, liberals, and Libertarians are great at pointing out the details of Bush's attack on the Bill of Rights -- but to what end? For more recriminations
and hand-wringing?

We don't need that. We know the problem and we know the solution -- Bush must go.

I could be wrong, but I think that revolution is coming -- and it's coming sooner than you think. The American people have been hoodwinked and intimidated for a long time, but we're reaching a tipping point where public outrage will overpower
fear.  And that's what revolution is -- organized rage directed at the
government. That's why they want to keep us apart, and spy on us, and follow our every movement. They want absolute power. It's their dream. It is the dream of evil men everywhere. But it will fail -- because everything they've tried so far has failed. And because the culture of freedom is stronger than the cynical
schemes of demagogues.

We need to see we're not alone. We need to understand that 70% of the American people feel just like us. They're mad. Mad at the war, mad at congress, mad at Bush. And we need to stay mad -- mad as hell until things change. And they'll
only change if we work together.

But, first we have to get mad.

Peter Finch points the way in his prophetic movie, "Network":
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dib2-HBsF08

"America is a nation founded on the principle that all human life is sacred Destroying human life in the hopes of saving human life is not ethical."-- G.W. Bush on the occasion of vetoing Congressional bill on stem cell research
June 20, 2007

---- Msg sent via CWNet  -
http://www.cwnet.com/

www.ctrl.org