-Caveat Lector-

If all this stuff is true, I think I prefer Sadaam Hussein to the pigs
in our White House Parlour - Clinton, Albright, Cohen, Lewinsky,
Kissinger.....and the Warthogs who hold the spear of destiny....and I
feel the wrath of God will fall upon them as it did Hitler.

This Mossad invated our White House, disgraced our President, and now we
find it also heads up our representative on NATO.

Tell me - is this uniform Clark wears a special NATO Uniform.  To whom,
does he affirm his allegiance, and if these murderer's believe they will
ever take Serbia alive...I believe they have a cause.

Hitler went after the oil too.....the Arabs liked Hitler, because he
hated the jews.

I keep thinking about the words of Jesus Christ......BEWARE of those who
say they are Jews and are not....(Zionists??)

Now we can add, BEWARE of those who say they are Catholics, and are
Jews.

Is there a Jewish Conspiracy - or rather  a Zionist Conspiracy   Prince
Faisal of Saudi Arabia did, and so did his father.....and then the
father, King Faisal, was murdered by a Berkley Black
Nationalist....well, it would seem to me this guy was from the House of
Israel, like the Black Rabbi planted at Jonestown.

NATO - who the hell do they think they are.

Clinton swore to uphold the Constitution; he broke no constitutional
requirements chsing a Mossad agent around his office, another plant and
what the CIA would call a prostitute....but, he has broken his oath to
support the Constitution in many other different serious ways.

Norman Olsen......file a law suit...file a million law suits....this is
how to stand every man in his place, in a Court of Law.

Keep religion and Zionists out of our government; these people swear
allegiance to ZIonism; no wonder Albright just "reaffirmed" her
oath.....I do not think she EVER was naturalized until just a few weeks
ago and by her actions, this Butcher has reaffirmed her alliegiance to
the Zionist out of Europe, hell bent of destroying the Arabs and Serbia
for their oil

Get the Zionists Out of our White House; its bad enough we have to deal
with Clinton.....they have sworn allegiance to a foreign government
alien to our own.

Colleen