-Caveat Lector-

A week ago I got a mag called UFO Magazine published in Great Britain.
Inside I saw the message called "Secrets Unlocked". It is about General
Ramey holding  a small memo looking over the "balloon debris" in the
office.
When the team  (presented to the 1999 Mufon lecture) magnified the image
(by modern electronic means which was not possible in the 1940's).
A message came out which stated the government has indeed in
possession of some sorta of a disc. I don't know what to make of all
this.
It was the first time I have heard of it.
I have scanned the picture as well as the decoded message in the
following address.
http://www.angelfire.com/co2/4research/images/roswellmemo.jpg
(this is the much reduced picture of Ramey holding the memo,
Stanton Friedman has the 11"x14" blowup picture of the tiny memo)
http://www.angelfire.com/co2/4research/images/memomessage.jpg
(this is the most interesting one with the memo message decoded
in text and other article about it scanned from a page in the mag)

Here's the message anyway. I wonder if anyone can fill up the missing
spaces
(Note, many comments further below from the team who deciphered them):

1) ........................ AS THE
2) .....4 HRS THE VICTIMS OF. THE. YOU FORWARDED TO THE
3) .... AT FORT WORTH, TEX.
4) ... THE "DISK"? ............... L ..... AT 0984 ACKNOWLEDGES
5) EMERGENCY POWERS ARE NEEDED SITE TWO S.W.
    MAGDALENA, N, MEX
6) **D** SAFE TALK ...... FOR MEANING OF STORY AND MISSION
7) BALLOON STORY. SHOW "STUFF" OF WEATHER BALLOONS SENT
    ON THE
8) ***** AND LAND L ***** VER CREWS
9) [blank]
10) TEMPLE

See  more of this at:

http://www.angelfire.com/co2/4research/images/memomessage.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/co2/4research/images/roswellmemo.jpg

I didn't notice line 7 before. Does it mean the "balloon debris" are
just front or cover-up material? or does it mean the Grey Ship
uses balloon just like the Space Shuttle uses balloon to brake
from landing?

Anyway. Here's the initial finding from the RPIT team.

"INITIAL FINDINGS"

RPIT has determined that:

1) There was no  Mogul launch that could reasonably have produced
the kinds of debris seen in the Ramey office photos

2) The Ramsey office photos contain none of the items that would
have been found in the wreckage of a Mogul balloon train i.e. , sheets
of plain aluminum foil with balsa wood stick frames, all held together
by several hundred feet of string and then lifted by inflated helim
filled neoprene balloon.

3) The RPIT initial discoveries also included:

(a)  Foil like material that is covered by organized symbols or
glyphs such as would be utilized in 'writings'.

The symbols are described as similar to ancient Egyptian
glyphs but thave not yet been deciphered.

Some symbols are found repetitively in various parts of the photos,
which would virtually eliminate the 'chance' factor;

(b) Beams which have very prominent organized symbols or glyphs
embossed along several beams in the wreckage.

(c) the beams appear to be hollow and fabricated from some type
of possibly ceramic material - but not balsa wood as used in a
Mongul traine - which has been formed and drilled in several places.

(d) Numerous other anomalous objects that would not be found in a
Mogul train or any other weather balloon or Rawin device.

On the work involved in deciphering much of the note held by
General Roger Ramey, Ronald Regehr said:

The 'translation' was performed independently at at least two locations
and achieved an outstanding degree of correlation.

"Each team member worked from a 16 x 20 print made from the original
negatives available from the University of Texas-Arlington archieves.

"The file from which I worked is a scanned image of solely the message,
and is 821 megabytes (this from approximately 1" x 3/8" size).

"Because of the differing image intensity, we were required to vary
the brightness and contrast of different areas of the image to best
resolve the individual characters. Translation took three to four hours
and several factors assisted us.