-Caveat Lector-

the Evil Teletubbies and Remote Mind Control.
please forward to the MC list for comment

In case those on the other side of the pond don't know, the Teletubbies are
the UKs most popular childrens programme see:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/education/teletubbies/
There are toys, videos, cds, calenders etc etc etc.
The Teletubbies are 4 innocuous looking little aliens with tv sets in their
tummies. They constantly receive instructions from some central transmiitter
which they receive through the big ariels on their head.
Their perpetual play in this utopia of flowers and innocence is curatiled
at the end of the programme by an ominous looking bit of hardware suddenly
poking up through the grass and flowers telling them to stop playing
and get to bed.
The themes they explore are asexual eg. the male teletubby wearing a skirt
and playing the 'round and round' game, the pink energies from the central
transmitter hypnotically swirled before my eyes and I actually felt a
physical sense of relaxation as I watched [I'm not prone to this]
The eyes of the teletubbies are wide and innocent and the childlike god
of the sun looks down upon the spirits at play in the well monitored and
controlled utopia.
Children are being indoctrinated into accepting remote instructions.

Andrew Hennessey
Transformation Studies Group
Edinburgh    Scotland