-Caveat Lector-

Remember the Mummy's Curse....and the Titanic.....that also had a mummy
aboard from the Temple of Aye, a High Priestess........now, these grave
robbers of the past looted the tombs of the pharoahs of old, who had all
their gold - who said you can't take it with you......buried with
them......and remember too, most of the wealthy people on the Titanic
were returning from Upper Egypt.....the playground of the oh so social,
of the day.
I bet that ship was so loaded with gold, that it hit rock bottom in 10
minutes flat.
Besides, in our hearts, we know a German sub got it.....

Can't you see the headlines.....Return of the Mummy.......Mummy
1999.....and believe me the last place I would want to be on Decemer 31,
1999, is in the pyramid of the Pharohs grave....the sign of the skull
and bones.....the valley of the kings.....and yet on th bottom of the
ocean, the High Priestess of the Temple Aye who went down on the
Titanic, lies in a cold grave while these ROBBERS return to the scense
of their crimes.

Well, there is no business like show business is there......George Bush
Sr. will be okay, but I wouldn't stand too near any Rockefeller, Morgan
descendent, or even anyone remotely connected to tht old group of grave
robbers.

And above all - don't get anywhere near these Bilderbergers, because I
do believe the Curse of the Mummy is about to drop a building on them
all.

Besides, its only the year 2,000......we got another 1000 years to go.
And who wants to go to that old valley of the Kings anyway.....who
knows, if those dry bones are going to walk around, forget Egypt.

Colleen