Subject: MI6 UK spy list a cover story to remove DIANA document?
From: 888 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, May 14, 1999 7:20 AM

The website of the UK spy Richard Tomlinson had no spy list on it as the
media is reporting according to a site that has published the Geocities
site.

BUT, the site taken down did have a controversial document about DIANA.

Henri Paul the driver the night of the crash was an MI6 agent!!!

That is what the UK SS don't want out.

NOT THE SPY LIST which wasn't even on the US site!

Here's the story

http://www.1underground.com/Features/features253tomlinson.shtml
=====
from:
http://www.1underground.com/Features/features253tomlinson.shtml
<A
HREF="http://www.1underground.com/Features/features253tomlinson.shtml">Richard
 Tomlinson ex UK MI6 Spy website taken d
</A>
-----

Richard Tomlinson puts MI6 spys names on Net!

Ex UK MI6 Spy puts names of MI6 spys on Net!

By JP Essene

Editor of

Thee Under Ground Net

5/13/99

Can you say
DISINFORMATION

Watching this story unfold today, I HAVE TO LAUGH.

All I can say is that it was a text book case of

DISINFORMATION

Yes, we have the alleged website here of Ex MI6 UK Spy Richard
Tomlinson.

The website of the ex UK MI6 spy Richard Tomlinson was TAKEN DOWN
because it endangered the lives of UK's spys still IN THE FIELD,
according to the major media outlets.

Even that homosexual in California Matt Drudge reported that LIE or
piece of DISINFORMATION!

Pssst...

HERE'S THE BIG SECRET that the MAJOR MEDIA is keeping from you.

The ex spys website was hosted at Geocities (THEY SUCK IMHO)

So, when you see Dan Rather mention this story tonight on THE NEWS, you
will hear him say "A CALIFORNIA ISP", since the Whitehouse is requesting
at the beheast of the UK to keep the sites name SECRET!

Oh, the site at Geocities was indeed taken down.

url of site:

http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Jardin/8767/MI6dir.htm

And I GUARANTEE you, that you will hear Dan Rather and the rest of the
DISINFORMATION crew state that the SPYS SITE was taken down, at the
UNNAMED CALIFORNIA ISP, because it had the names of MI6 Spys on it.

Can you say

BULLSHIT

Every spys name that was on the Geocities site of Ex MI6 spy Richard
Tomlinson was already KNOWN on the net to be key players in MI6.

Names like Speeding, the HEAD of MI6.

Now that's a SECRET!

HA HA HA

Can you imagine, the secret service of the UK aka MI6 doesn't even want
you to know the name of Geocities!

But again, that is part of their DISINFORMATION plan. They want YOU to
think that something which is FANTASY is REAL.

Now, this is THE REAL STORY of the SPY LIST of Richard Tomlinson.

IT WAS NEVER ON GEOCITIES!

But, an EMBARRASSING DOCUMENT about Diana's DEATH in FRANCE and the
connection of her DEAD LIMO DRIVER Henri Paul to MI6 was on the
Geocities site.

Yes, a SWORN AFFIDAVIT was on GEOCITIES site from Richard Tomlinson! It
states that HENRI PAUL, the infamous drunk of the DIANACRASH, was indeed
MI6. (All documents referred to in this article are linked to below)

That is the real reason why the UK's MI6 had the Geocities site of
Tomlinson pulled! Without a US Court order I will add.

The DISINFORMATION of this story you will hear in the media in the next
couple of days, is that the site had around 100 names of UK MI6 agents.

BULLSHIT

THE FACT IS

The alleged page about the NAMES OF MI6 SPYS was there.

It also had a note from Tomlinson that he CAN'T display
THE NAMES because of an INJUNCTION in Sweden, where he allegedly first
displayed his MI6 site.

So, when you hear Dan Rather and crew state DISINFORMATION about the
Geocities site being pulled for having THE LIST of spy names, YOU TOO
CAN SAY

BULLSHIT

That exact page about the NAMES of MI6 Spys from Geocities and about 90%
of the site is linked to below.

We are missing only a couple of things, like the fart.wav and
rasberry.wav Tomlinson had on the site.

And the theme song from Monty Python that was the background music for
the site.

I loved looking at the html of the pages from his site, what a sense of
humor. A SPOOK with a funny sense of humor. He even used FRONT PAGE from
Microsoft to design it.

Can you say JOKE!

HA HA HA

YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF

The page from Tomlinson allegedly with 100 names says

SORRY I CAN'T GIVE THEM TO YOU

Yet, the DISINFORMATION crew will say THAT WAS THE REASON the site was
taken down!

Oh, I do have THE LIST allegedly from Sweden...

Now, before you look at the site of Tomlinson, here are some
REAL FACTS about DIANA and the MI6 that will shock you.

A stolen CIA document about how MI6 was involved in the DEATH of
DIANA is on our site. An ex NSA spook from the US is still in prision
for trying to sell it to Al Fayed the father of Dodi!

We also have a $100,000.00 GUARANTEE to anyone that can prove our
DIANA DOCUMENT from a bizarre case in Philadelphia is fake.

Said document was written in 1995 by one of the most famous mystics on
the net. Sollog is his name.

THE SECRET SERVICE in 1995 arrested him for writing it.

It has been on file since early 1996 in a US Federal civil case 96CV
1499. Check out the case with PACER, Public Access to Court Electronic
Records. IT'S REAL! And ASSI our Publisher has $100,000.00 to give to
anyone that can prove case 96CV 1499 is a hoax!

Said document stated it was a PROPHECY about the future and nukes.

It clearly stated DIANA would die in France on 831. She did on 8/31.

How did the mystic Sollog put that PROPHECY in a US court case before
the event? He says HE IS GODS PROPHET!

In the same case he warned of TWA 800 and Valujet 592!

He warned of the rash of School Shootings and THE LOCATIONS.

He even warned of Swissair 111 in a famous usenet prophecy that gave the
details of Clintons Sex Scandal BEFORE it occurred.

Interestingly, Tomlinson claims he was suppose to be on Swissair 111
 when it CRASHED!

That's why the media that dares to mention him calls him NOSTRADAMUS of
the New Age or the 90's.

In my opinion, Tomlinson works as a DISINFORMATION AGENT now for the
same group that wanted the media to report about the Stolen CIA document
.

Read the site of ex MI6 Spy Richard Tomlinson below, see how he stated
I CAN'T GIVE YOU THE NAMES

Read his DIANA AFFIDAVIT

THEN OPEN YOUR EYES and TURN OFF DAN RATHER...

Links to Tomlinson Website Pages

DIANA AFFIDAVIT (The real reason site was taken down)

Who is Richard Tomlinson

About MI6

THE LIST (See no names were on Geocities)

Tomlinson on the Internet

Tomlinson Synopsis

Tomlinson Intro

Tomlinson Links

BTW, last year the mystic named Sollog wrote the 902 Prophecy. The 902
Prophecy was posted to various Usenet groups and has been mentioned
1,000's of times since many future events have recently connected to it.

An event predicted in the 902 Prophecy was Swissair 111.

Sollog who claims the ability to predict plane crashes, such as TWA 800
 actually put the date, fight number, departing city and even the death
count of flight 111 in that Prophecy.

The Cinton scandal was in the prophecy as well. He also predicted the
dates of 4 major acts of terrorism including the Ireland August 13th
bombing and the US Embassy bombings They all occurred on dates given in
the 902 Prophecy.

Sollog says his gift of fore telling the future so accurately is due to
his warning about Nukes. He says mankind is on the threshold of Nuke
Terrorism. If you would like to spread Sollog's WARNING about NUKES, by
donating monies to fund a large mainstream media purchase email me.

-----
Aloha, He'Ping,
Om, Shalom, Salaam.
Em Hotep, Peace Be,