-Caveat Lector-

Did Metcalf actually follow through on any plan?  Would't it be fair to
say, that he seemingly needed medical help, and not persecution in the
Courts?

Can you blame him for being afraid for his country, afraid enough that
he would arm up?

Was the third man, the agent provacutuer, often sent in to do the real
damage?

Why did the Court let Metcalf represent himself when it was obvious he
needed a good attorney.

It is not the sentence to which I object, it is the length of
time......this man believed what he was doing was right?

Was he given equal protection of the law?
It is okay for Clinton to send bombs on children in the Balkans and Reno
to Butcher the innocents at Waco....not to forget Ruby Ridge....never
forget Ruby Ridge.

Now we are told that through Clinton's criminal acts, Chinal has the
neutron bomb secret.....is Clinton to be charged to causing the possible
destruction of the American people.

Somewhere, out there, there must be  good and decent attorney, such as
the one I once had - who will come to Metcalf's aid.

And maybe along the way, they will find out there was a Judas, a Brutus,
and a Spy.....and a victim overwhelmed by the monstrous deeds of our
government, so much so that he decided to protect himself.

Now had he blown up the IRS building, that would have been a different
matter; but I wonder, who would have all stayed home from work that day,
like in Oklahoma, while their buddies went down.

This thing to me, is unbelievable.  Metcalf was pushed over the edge, by
his own government.   They murdered Koresch and I believe the Halle
Bopp, for trying to expose the evil deeds of the Clinton regime......

Someone, can you not help this Metcalf at least get a fair trial, and
the medical attention he needs?  He was obviously mentally distraught on
the verge of a breakdown.

I guess now they not only shoot horses, but citizens being pushed over
the edige.

Colleen