-Caveat Lector-

This code to which Ickes refers - this is the Gideon Bible Code....King
James Bible.

Only thing I picked up was a man with dark blue suit and gold dress on
shoulders falling on pavilion.....

Acts 16-19 link to death of Princess Diana.  Remember, Lady Spencer was
a Lady in Waiting.....she was bred to marry a Prince if so chosen, a
marriage of convenience for the producing of children.

With Lord Spencer coming home to roost from South Africa. all is ready
is it not.  He professes such love for his sisters children, yet could
not recall their ages.   Has he built the shrine to Diana....will it
bring the masters much gain?

Had Diana the Princess of Wales no conferred with these phoney baloney
pscychics,who also serve as spies - just like for former Jeane Dixon,
who continually marked Kennedys for murder and made her fame and
fortune....even though we know these were cold blooded assassinations
for the fourth reich....'

Murdock, Rupert.....this man is a deadly pawn....a considerable cats
paw.....what and who is he really, and for whom does he work....is he
like Bob Pope was - CIA - who headed up the Enquirer, and like an Omar
Kayaim prepares for the kill to blaze the trail to the victor, while the
assassins sit back with the bullets?

The best thing to happen in this world, is the exposure of Rupert
Murdoch.....who attempts to control public opinion and therefore
controls polls.

England should take a good look at the population and the sick people
who mourned Princess Diana.....posing with tears for the TV
cameras....just as in Littleton, a lot of sick people are posing for
cameras, making money - blood money, and it would seem money does answer
all.   Lord Spencer - Champagne Charlie....he is as sick as the Princess
was, who in America would have been border line retarded.

There is a book I read over 25 years ago called Monarchs in
Waiting......these people actually believe they will once again take
over.....and at the end of the millenium, well what better time for the
4 Reich....Hitler double crossed the Monarchs, and met a rather untimely
death but not only using their tactics, but their money.....

You now, when the Monarcy fell in Sicily the knights took to the
hills.....and the Mafia was born - another real Mafia....Knights of the
blood Royal, not the street criminals you see today.....th family.

Take away all the hokey-pokey, the bible is the Master Plan....from
genocide to destruction....the bright and Morning Star of the Alpha and
Omega.....it is a code, a calendar, and its present use of this bible
code which does not need a mathematician to figure out, is a very simple
code......sublime and mysterious, until you realize a group of murder
incorported assassins are fulfilling "prophecies"....but keep in the
back of your mind always, the old King in the bible who said "did I not
tell you he would prophecy no good to me, only evil"....and here we have
the royal secret - the writer, the assassin, and the potential
leader.....
American Style.

Wake up - forget this spooky hanky panky; Princess Diana, Elizabeth,
Philip, and even the word President is in Daniel in the Bible.....but
watch the Warthogs as they entered our White House at the NATO Summit,
while the President entertained them to the Herald of Wagner.

I say, bastards - the lot of them......the tabloids made, then
destroyed, and then now worship Diana, whom in the King James Bible it
was alleged was "despised".....straight out of the bible.

But, if you have my calendar of events, my plain code....you find the
dates equate also to the crime....masonic secrets for those who did
their homework.

Fiat.

Colleen