-Caveat Lector-

[EMAIL PROTECTED],Internet writes:
>These stupid NRA arguments don't cut it anymore. You are now fighting
>rearguard defensive action, and you think your in some kind of strong
>position.
>YOU ARE NOT.
>
>Everything has changed.
>
>Joshua2

not quite, bellybutton lint. the idiot takes the position that the problem
is the guns and that is the low road and will get run down everytime it
pops up its widdle head. guns are not the issue at all. your assignment,
if you can take a challenge is: tell us what the real issue is; i know
what it is and a lot of others do too, you seem to be the only one who
does not know.

read the previous post that i am responding to here. you accepted a
sarcastic smear as a compliment. guess it don't take much to make you
happy. that says it all.

"joshua", isn't that name just delicious.

p.s.; if you are going to attempt to slur me; PLEASE, PLEASE get some new
material, this forth grade school yard stuff has gotten real old. you
don't get around much, do you?

smilin