Am forwarding a song, that was written in 1936...I remembered my mothre
telling me of this song - she had two degrees and psychology was her
major, etc.

Since I was only five or so, stuff like this always scared me; we were
raised on classical music, and nothing such as this type of music would
ever be permitted; nor would books, which then probably were not too
bad, but everything was almost censored before it hit our house.

Now Littleton - drugs, music, etc., but primarily drugs did play a major
role in the murders - plus destroyed the lives of two kids, who does not
fit the assassin type.
Under the influence of drugs, kids can lose complete control, suffer
from amnesia and do acts in a different state of mind....this Mafia
stuff, is bad enough; that plus I think that whole community is
sick.....

This song, the suicide song - I remember hearing it sung once, my mothr
played it and told me the story; as a teacher too, she guarded us
against any outside influences which she thought improper.
Over 100 individuals committed suicide and this song was blamed...my
guess would be those so doing, were under the influece of the drugs of
the day or alcoholics.

Now - why is this song brought back after over 60 years.  Obviously an
experiment.
Consider this Alec Baldwin on TV, stating somebody should be killed
(forget who); and then, this Spike Lee, or whatever his name was calling
for the murder of Charleton Heston....just a joke, of course...now
consider Sirhan Sirhan all doped up engaged in self hypnosis and over
and over again....RFK must die...over and over....

Right now there are so many sick songs out there - and this horrible
Manson, even taking a name such as that....he wants kids to murder, and
he will be their leader.  Charles Jesus Manson, a masonic individual,
knew all the secrets - well not all, but a lot of them through the
organized crime element....he induced his followers to commit murder for
him, and this is exactly what these horrible rock stars, such as this
Manson - this is what they are trying to do.

Music if a powerful weapon; it is used in psychological warefare and as
a control; even King David when young, played his harp to sooth the
savage beast in Saul....Saul, did not know, he was being programmed into
a kinder, mor gentle prson through David's music.

Kids hear this music and do not even know what they are hearing
sometimes; satanic stuff played backwords....hidden
messages....subliminal - even a painting can have a similar effect.
Throw in pornography, which I hope those poor kids had not been
into...but why, is this suicide song brought back.

I remembered its name last night - Gloomy Sunday...and the music is
morbid...throughout the web, you find suicide music and songs of
death....with the use of drugs, kids who are suffering from depression
on drugs, and other drugs where kids lost self control and loss of their
own will, the drugs and music can result in murder.

Why are these horrible animals - these killers bringing back this song
along with others much worse....and this Alec Baldwin was only kidding,
when he virtually gave the order, as did this Spike Lee, to kill/

This added with the manchurian candidate, or kids in behavior
modification under drugs....with the wrong teacher - th experimentee and
experimentors....why doesn't someone who really knows about this stuff
get after it.

The kids are programmed killers, just like Oswald, Sirhan....and even
James Earl Ray, was caught with books on self hypnosis....how did they
get this Hinkley to attempto to assassinat Reagan....what triggred him
off...the movie Taxi...."if you do not......I will kill the
President".....kids too get into bibles and under drugs, can rceive a
command to kill or execute, perform the deed, and not remember it.
K-9 Dogs.....attack...if you can train a dog to kill with one
word....well, kids are smarter than dogs, but under drugs - hypotic
drugs, if pushed far enough, they will when the bell rings, respond as
one of Pavlov's dogs.

I am also going to send one more item, and I hope someone understands
what I am saying.  I am so tired tonight, I sometimes get lost in
words....but the truth is here....someone ought to really go after that
bunch (maybe I will).

Colleen

Let me nkow whwat you think on this.

http://falco.kuci.uci.edu/~justin/gloomy_sunday/folklore.html