-Caveat Lector-

Music -- or movies, or literature -- no matter how violent or obscene,
doesn't *make* people do anything.  It may be a *minor* influence in certain
individuals who are on the fringes of a psychotic episode anyway, or who are
genuine victims of some evil CIA operant conditioning experiment.  Beyond
that, forget it.  People like Marilyn Manson are merely one *symptom* of a
society which has taken some very strange turns over a multi-generational
period; they are not a *cause*.  In fact, all that poignant hand-wringing
over "gratuitous violence" by our alleged leaders is more vile and insidious
than any celluloid image could EVER be, because it's nothing but a play for
more and more control.  Friendly fascism... for the children.  Thanks alot.