-Caveat Lector-

What - a new comet; is someone planning an assassination?

I have a friend of NASA that loves to look into stuff like this when I
ask; and believe me, is someone trying to stir up another Halle Bop, not
satisfied that some of these people have been engaged in brainwashing mc
stuff....

Comet Lee...l.what a bunch of crap.   I remember when Icarus came years
ago....now it was only an asteroid but it was announced that June in
1968 that it was headed for earth and there would be a collision....only
thing, when I checked nobody had seen it....only a Dutch Astronomer
named Baade, which was suspect right away.

Someone is planning a murder, and like a John the Baptist makes the way
for the scene of slaughter, just as they did for JFK, RFK, and MLK.....

Isn't this world sick enough with kids murdering kids, tht garbage about
Comet Lee is permitted to be taken for fact...by this so called
"independent' group of scientists.

Well, when the killing begins....they already killed my president.

Back in 1963, November 22; Bobby, of course they got in June....maybe
that is why they named a White Rose after JFK; are the Rosicrucians
still trying to make the white rose red.....blood red.

Is there another little Oswald or Sirhan waiting to take aim?  And will
the comet, bring all this disaster on schedule.
Remember Jean Dixon, who marked all the democrats for murder by "divine
revelation", and her boss' owned some retty big newspapers, including
Rosicrucian Hearst....only thing, this timek if they do begin shooting,
I will not care....they already killed my President.

Colleen

Comets....anyone that believes that crap needs a new brain.