-Caveat Lector-

Thank you and here is what I believe;

There is a planned asassination, and these phoney baloney comments on
comets, are usually tip offs that somebody is to be murdered - either
quietly, or in the open sight of others and high or low twelve, like say
JFK was high twelve; bobby was low twelve; while King, was crucified at
6 thereabout....remembr, Jomo Kenyatta played Moses too, but wanted to
avoic crucifixion...

You know some of the titles of my old manuscript, that Sybil Leek still
had when she died, I had names of chapters that were worth repeating
here:

Is this the Mafia, Mason, FBI, CIA Lodge?

Lord Save Us From the Comet, the Devil, and Please Don't Forget Jeane
Dixon....

And my sub title was "And There Shall They Bury Gog, and they shall call
it the Valley of Hamon Gog" which I equated to Arlington
Cemetary.....JFK had climbed the high hill to the Lee Memorial, just
days for taking off to Dallas and said "I Could Stay Here Forever", and
he way well have been citing from the High Hills of Bashan, where God
would make his rest forever.

A high murder or death by accident is planned if the assassins are to
hold to their old comet crapola, thinking a stupid world will think God
has murdered anothr innocent.

You know, Ezekial 38-39.....well, the melting pot let us say, but do not
forget that Eagle....God would smite the bow and arrow from its grasp
and Gog would fall in the open field.....That Eagle, they made haste to
eat....was gunned down in the open sight of others, as predicted by the
astrologers some of whom were in on the plot...but that Eagle symbolized
and still symbolizes, the President of the Unitd States....and if I were
the Secret Services I would be checking out some of this crap before the
fact, not after.

It was the english who feared the comets the most....and the Norseman
and the Turk....and even to the Ave's were added God Save Us From the
Devil, the Turks, to which I then added, and do not forget Jean Dixon,
for at the time, I knew what role this psuedo political religious
propagndist was playing.....she said God killed JFK and she saw it in a
divine revelation.....only she took silver and made much in return for
her vicious sadistic propaganda.

So much for Comets and Warthogs in NATO.

Colleen