-Caveat Lector-

A forwarded message with information on David Icke's Web Page
From: David Icke E-Magazine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: David Icke E-Magazine  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 02:29:10 -0600
Subject: June! David Icke E-Magazine

This is the second edition of the David Icke E~Magazine and ON TIME
too!

       Volume 2 - 2nd edition David Icke E~Magazine - HERE!
      http://www.davidicke.com/icke/magazine/vol-2/vol2.html

      If you missed the first edition you can read it here
   http://www.davidicke.com/icke/magazine/vol-1/vol1-menu.html

This edition will NOT made public for 5 days. It is available to subscriber's
first before any of the material is made available for the general
public. You are welcome to send the link to any person you think may
enjoy or needs the material.

                   ---------------------------------
                    <->  About this E~Magazine  <->
                   ---------------------------------

The goal of this E-Magazine is to be an interactive publishing mode
for the subscribers. Articles submitted which are accepted for publication
come with a carte blanche approval for publication in any of David
Icke's media forums, however David Icke does not presume to own nor
take an author's copyright, only the permission to use or print the
material.

There is a larger selection of articles for you this month because
many of our subscribers did become involved! The articles are a collection
of a wide array of topics which David Icke's Web Viewers have expressed
an interest in. And yes, there are articles which are opposite the
viewpoints of David Icke.

                   ---------------------------------
                         <->  What's New? <->
                   ---------------------------------

There is a new FREE Internet Greeting Card Service available from
www.davidicke.com. These 54 cards, arranged in blocks of 18 each,
are a specially selected group for sending special thoughts, challenging
thoughts, and some include that special earthy English humor of David
Icke. Click here and SEND-A-CARD
http://www.davidicke.com/icke/cards/sendcard.html
                    ---------------------------------
If you haven't visited the website lately there are a number of changes
and additions. The Book Catalog has been remodeled to offer a source
to find any of David Icke's books which are still in print and even
some sources to search for out-of-print books.
                    ---------------------------------
There is a Suggested Movies page added in the Studio, which are movies
that bring home a message or knowledge. More resources have been added
in the Reading Room, also. If you are looking for audio and video
tapes, there is a New outside-vendors page of sources to locate tapes
of David Icke ~ in the Studio.
                    ---------------------------------
A chat room has been constructed by a David Icke fan Chat Room - Question
Reality     http://members.tripod.com/FuTzu/index.html-17

                   --------------------------------
                    <->  Submitting Articles  <->
                   --------------------------------

The articles being presented and published are not necessarily the
views and research of David Icke. David Icke may or may not agree
with the assumptions, the articles, or the conclusions of the authors.
Each article is presented to give everyone every possible source to
TRUTH available. Discerning TRUTH is the responsibility of each reader.

We welcome challenging viewpoints from all sources...even opposing
viewpoints. In diversity of views we can still find the research and
documentation valuable, whether we agree with the views of the author
or not.

To submit an article for review for publication we ask that you email
it to us in TEXT form. We will not be able to receive .doc or other
formatted files. You can attach an image, graphic, or picture in gif
or jpg format to be included with your article.

Submit an article by clicking here!
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=Article-Magazine-Icke

                   --------------------------------

                     With knowledge we find TRUTH
                      With TRUTH we find FREEDOM!

                   --------------------------------
                         <->  Web Forum  <->
                   --------------------------------

The web forum has been a great success! The topics and integrity of
the forum visitors has been top-notch. You can gain much information
from different sources in the forum and collect challenging viewpoints.

                   --------------------------------
                      <->  David's Schedule  <->
                   --------------------------------

David Icke just returned from a very successful lecture tour in Australia.
Those down-under were sure to learn what the governments up-hither
are doing. You can always see David's current schedules on www.davidicke.com.

                   --------------------------------

                   Go to the David Icke Website Here
                       http://www.davidicke.com/

                   --------------------------------

           Go to the David Icke E~Magazine - 2nd Edition Here!
         http://www.davidicke.com/icke/magazine/vol-2/vol2.html

                   --------------------------------
                        <->  Advertising  <->
                   --------------------------------

LIMITED Banner Advertising will be available for a nominal charge!
Cost effective exposure for YOUR product or service

                    Advertising Info Click Here
        mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=Icke-Advertising

                  --------------------------------
                     <->  Books NOT to Buy  <->
                  --------------------------------

       ...unless you're prepared for the upheaval of every
            religious doctrine you've ever been taught.
         Proceed with caution - you may never be the same.

                  "The Greatest Story Never Told"
              The Key to Unlocking the Mystery of God

               "Opening The Seven Seals of Revelation"
      The Methodology of Decrypting Hidden Messages in the Bible

                  http://www.immunotex.com/sophia/

                  --------------------------------
                  <-> Carcinogenic Chemicals?  <->
                  --------------------------------

      Got them in your bathroom? You'd better check - click here:

         http://www.users.interport.net/~dante/bathroom.html

                  --------------------------------
                      <->  The Publishers  <->
                  --------------------------------

David Icke E~Magazine is independently produced by ImmunoTex in cooperation
with (and for) David Icke and www.davidicke.com. The material and
views expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of David Icke,
www.davidicke.com or of ImmunoTex.

We sincerely hope you enjoy this new E~Magazine and we appreciate
your subscribing.

To Subscribe:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SUBSCRIBE-David-Icke-E-Magazine

To Unsubscribe:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=UNSUBSCRIBE-David-Icke-E-Magazine

                  --------------------------------

                  Go to the David Icke Website Here
                      http://www.davidicke.com/

                  --------------------------------

          Go to the David Icke E~Magazine - 2nd Edition Here!
        http://www.davidicke.com/icke/magazine/vol-2/vol2.html

Think the earth is what they told you in science class? Think again.
The HOLLOW EARTH TRILOGY only at http://www.immunotex.com/books/

Message Sent Using Aureate Group Mail Free Edition
http://www.group-mail.com/

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
         Today's mighty oak
       is just yesterday's nut
        that held its ground.

      http://www.davidicke.com
    Check out his website & books at:
        http://www.davidicke.com
     .... "The Biggest Secret" ....
  "...And the Truth Shall Set you Free"

Because e-mail can be altered electronically,
the integrity of this communication cannot be guaranteed.

.