-Caveat Lector-

[EMAIL PROTECTED],Internet writes:
>Hi Emael....I am still up working...love being at home....

i am the same about that.

>Today took Maxwell for a walk to the woods (over 3 miles) and it is
>beautiful.

i will be going up by fort bragg on thurs.

>Went to Muirfield and saw Tiger Woods win....last time he was here he
>came in number sixty....VJ Singh made them check out a flag, and
>something was wrong; anyway, good course...but a little rain, and Tiger
>does not do as well.
>Muirfield Green - in Dublin - a beautiful spot....understand at the
>Open, on the net said the troops were there...did get to see all of this
>but saw no troops.
>My daughter is going to San Francisco or San Diego...she is 5 5, long
>blonde hair and blue eyes...really pretty....she loves San Diego, but is
>that a safe city to go....they might move there..

san diego is a nice place and anyone who should choose to live there would
be as safe as anywhere, with the normal precautions: trust god but lock
the gate. san fran is the same but i am sure that sf would not be as much
to their liking as it is so condensed here with bldg on top of bldg. i am
used to it. under other circumstances if they came to ol frisco i would be
happy to show them the town. in either case if they choose to come here
let me know what they like and i can probably pass on some nice places to
check out here.

>May I be so bold as to enquire about the sub title....you know there is
>a certain person going about telling stories that are not true....wonder
>what Bill Looks like....he does not talk like he is Irish on the web....

people need to watch what they write to other people, maybe he learned
that today. i can't say that i did not smile when he left himself open
like that. sometimes it is a chess game and once you move that piece the
game begins and "all is fair" therein ...

>Well, keep going....can hardly wait to get back to the lake...
>
>Well the comet is coming, guess for once maybe it won't take anyone with
>it....
>
>There is this group I am checking into that I just call the
>Appolyns....each member has a name of a planet, spelled Apollyns, pardon
>- I type in the dark here and cannot see th keyboard...anywan, you have
>Pluto, Jupiter, Mercury, etc., and thy are something else...ever hear of
>anything like that>

never heard of them but did hear about the process church some years back
they were a strange group with a lot of rumors about clandestine,
danderous and illegal activity. i will keep my ears open and let you know.

>Good night....
>
>Colleen

don't let these internet nutz bother you, they run off of an energy not
dissimiliar to road rage and will say anything to scare people but are
ultimately as powerless as anyone else with only their keyboards. anyone
who could hack into secured files to find out about someone would not be
the type who would spend their time kicking up dust on the internet
anyway. the cosmos in its own weird way takes care of us all and you too.
just don't let the nutz bother you cuz they are just that; nutz.

i hope that all is well otherwise

best to you

chris