-Caveat Lector-

SkeptiNews 990623b - - - - - - - - - - - All The News That's Fit To Question

: Passages starting with ':' are editorial comments to provoke discussion.
: Nothing contained herein is ever endorsed for truth, accuracy or meaning.
: No impotent imperialists were harmed during production of this bulletin.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

@ ILLUMINATI MILLENNIUM RITUALS. Arizona Wilder conducted human sacrifice
  rituals for the Illuminati elite for decades. These included the British
  Royal Family, George Bush, Henry Kissinger, and a stream of world famous
  figures. Since she escaped from her mind controlled confinement, she has
  dedicated herself to exposing what is happening. Learn the truth, or be
  the next victim: http://user.tninet.se/~gbl020q/arizona_update.htm

: What is your favorite millennium ritual? Who would you like to sacrifice?
Do you need assistance? Can I help? Would you mind being sacrificed? Why???
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

# REACH OUT AND TARGET SOMEONE. Two marketing giants hope to marry, with
  the likely goal of targeting Web pitches right down to your very name
  and address. Privacy advocates fire off flares to Washington. What, me
  worry? http://www.wired.com/news/news/email/tip/politics/story/20335.html

# US STILL PUSHING CRYPTO CONTROL. In an effort to strengthen crypto export
  restrictions, the US Justice Dept asks for a 2nd look at an appeals panel
  decision that computer source code deserves First Amendment protection.
  Worry: http://www.wired.com/news/news/email/tip/politics/story/20333.html

: How much privacy is enough? What info would you like to keep secret? Do
you use strong crypto? Can it be broken? Are your secrets worth knowing?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

$ BLOOD ON THE ALTAR - Confessions of a Jehovah's Witness Minister: "More
  kids are dying right now in obedience to the Jehovah's Witnesses ban on
  blood transfusions than perished in the fire at Waco, Texas. How can a
  major sect with headquarters in New York City and twelve million attending
  its religious services world-wide quietly lead victims to early deaths
  without public outcry?" http://prometheusbooks.com/prometheus/blaltar.htm

: Does your belief system encourage unhealthy practices? Is faith more imp-
ortant than health, life, existence? Whose blood would you like transfused?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

# WHAT DID JAWS REALLY WANT? Sharks are just misunderstood. Great whites are
  not the eating machines we once thought. Soft, fatty items, such as seals,
  are far more appealing to the toothy carnivores than human flesh. Relax:
  http://www.wired.com/news/news/email/tip/technology/story/20340.html

: Would you rather be devoured by sharks, true believers, gov't agents, or
by Illuminati sacrificers? Would you rather be a seal or human? Do you swim?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

# CULT CONTROL - EURO GOVTS SEEK TO CONTAIN GROWING INFLUENCE OF RELIGIOUS
  SECTS WITHOUT ENDANGERING FREEDOM OF BELIEF. Faith is in the eye of the
  believer. Alain Gest, a French politico who presided over a parliamentary
  commission investigating cults & new religious movements, puts it bluntly:
  "If you want to wake up at 4 am each day to pray to an onion that you call
  God, I have nothing against it." But he adds: "Where I do have a problem
  is if you also pray in my name or on my behalf, and ask me for $30,000 for
  it. That is where we draw the line." http://ftech.net/~hamrag/time.htm

@ Miracle, Mystery and Authority: The Triangle of Cult Indoctrination:
  http://www.rickross.com/information.html
@ BCCLA Positions in Brief: Cult Control and Deprogramming:
  http://www.bccla.org/positions/freespeech/frsp-09.html
@ Help for those desiring to leave a cult:
  http://www.majesticplaces.com/Cults/Cults%2CSects%2CHeresy/help.htm

: What's your favorite cult? Have you started a cult recently? Do you pray
to an onion? Does it answer? Do you demand money? Do you get it? From whom?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

# CRUISING THE PCEXPO GADGETFEST. New battery technology adds 16 hours to
  your unplugged laptop - The Son of Microsoft Bob appears - And a rewrite-
  able DVD drive makes its debut. Rewire/reinstall yourself now, Pookie:
  http://www.wired.com/news/news/email/tip/technology/story/20353.html
  http://www.wired.com/news/news/email/tip/technology/story/20346.html

# A GARDEN OF DIGITAL DELIGHTS. The 2nd Digital Living Room confab give us a
  glimpse of a future where refrigerators dispense Internet access as well
  as ice cubes. Also: Drawbacks to the digital home; log on while you drive:
  http://www.wired.com/news/news/email/tip/culture/story/20354.html

# DIGITAL CULTURE'S LONG, WINDING ROAD. Lack of consumer confidence, coupled
  with the industry's sluggish developmental pace, means that the digital
  lifestyle predicted for most Americans will be slow in coming. Bother:
  http://www.wired.com/news/news/email/tip/culture/story/20334.html

: Is digital technology critical to your life? Do you live a digital life-
style? Do the voices in your head regret the loss of DIVX? Are they nutz?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

SkeptiLinks:

@ DO YOU KNOW WHAT BEN FRANKLIN SAID ABOUT VACCINES?
  http://www.healthcentral.com/drdean/DeanFullTextTopics.cfm?ID=13467
$ AMERICAN EXTREMISTS - Militias, Supremacists, Klansmen, Communists,
  & Others: http://www.prometheusbooks.com/prometheus/extreme.htm
@ DOES SATANIC/SADISTIC RITUAL ABUSE EXIST?
  http://www.religioustolerance.org/ra_none.htm
$ CANNIBALISM - From Sacrifice to Survival:
  http://www.prometheusbooks.com/prometheus/cannibal.htm

@ End of the world fears:
- Past "End-of-the-World Predictions that have failed:
  http://www.religioustolerance.org/end_wrld.htm
- Future "End-of-the-World Predictions that we expect to fail:
  http://www.religioustolerance.org/end_wrld.htm
- Approaching the end of the Millennium - the Y2K problem: economic, social
  and spiritual aspects: http://www.religioustolerance.org/y2k_prob.htm

$ The Communist Infiltration of The Catholic Church:
  http://www.americanconspiracy.com/cc_desc.htm
$ Freemasonry's Control of Church and State:
  http://www.americanconspiracy.com/freemasonry_desc.htm
$ The Planned Destruction of America:
  http://www.americanconspiracy.com/destruction_desc.htm
$ UNHOLY ALLIANCES - U.S. a land of decadence, occultism and arrogant
  politicians. http://www.americanconspiracy.com/unholy_desc.htm

"She fled before the oncoming storm, stumbling and staggering over the sharp
shards of lava, shrieking, 'My God, I can't stand it anymore!' as her feet
began to swell like raisins plumping in hot oatmeal." --Helen F. Shirley

* [EMAIL PROTECTED] * http://www.sonic.net/~ric * ICQ# 19633976 *
email INFO or SUBSCRIBE SKEPTICHAT to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SkeptiChat archives: http://www.sonic.net/~ric/sc/files.htm
* UFO/ET/PSI * Conspiracy * Faith * Science * Fringe * Mind-Control *