-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: Teo One Thousand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> > <<   Bush is definitely Antichrist material (whether in the
> >   religious or political sense, both are true).  Gore is a
> >   lackey.  Which is better, which is worse?  What do you think? >>
> >
> >  Wouldn't it be nice if we didn't have to choose between these two?
> >  Prudy
>
> Very true, but we are definitely NOT the ones who decide who is going
> to go up for the job.

That's a cop-out.  You ARE responsible.  If you don't like the
'anointed candidates then pick a party and WORK for an alter-
native.  Bush-ido and al-Gor may have endorsements and cash, but
neither has any delegates yet, and primaries are unruly affairs.
Numerous 'leading' candidates have fallen by the wayside in the
last few decades.  Think, Gary Hart.  Bush-ido is particularly
vulnerable - spread the word about his now-imprisoned pimp/pusher
and his endorsements may evaporate.  If you think Pat's the man,
then WORK hard to convince the electorate that he's needed.  If
you're a Demo who can't stomach al-Gor, bust your ass for Bradley.

Every event is the product of the sum-over-time of all preceding
events; ie, everything we do, shapes the future.  If you're active
politically, you may or may not prevail, but at least you'll have
shaped the outcome; if you remain politically inactive, someone
ELSE does that shaping for you.  Are you part of the conspiracy
of lethargy?  Fine - gimmee that ballot, I'll cast if FOR you.

  Ric "vote early, vote often" Carter