-Caveat Lector-

Kris Millegan wrote:

> Private Lives Laid Bare on Net
> by James Glave
> 12:25 p.m.  25.Jun.99.PDT
> Voices drift through the ether, over cell phones, from somewhere in
> Vancouver, British Columbia.
> In a heavy working-class Canadian accent, a man says good morning to his
> girlfriend, who is half asleep. She asks him if there's any coffee left.

This is so hilarious!  I'd like to point out that there is no heavy
Canadian working class accent.  Now, if you are in the Maritimes - aye,
they do have a wee bit of an accent and some of em talk really fast!  In
Quebec, well of course there they speak French and/or Irish - so yep!
Accents there!  In Ontario, where there are no accents, the *boyfriends*
ask the *girlfriends* if there is any coffee.  See, a lot of men are
incapable of making it themselves!  But that's okay!  Some men just need
to be taken care of!  Now - heading out into Western Canada - well,
nobody cares what they think anyway.  Perhaps they do speak with foreign
accents out there.  You should write and ask the *Alberta Report* that.

Kelly