Subject: New Star Wars Movie - Freemason Illuminati Neopagan Messages Within
From: "Sam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat, 10 July 1999 09:43 PM EDT

In the New Star Wars movie you are presented with Anikan Skywalker as a
young boy. He was conceived by the "mediclorines a symbiant microscopic
life-form within" without which "life could not exist". The mediclorines
represent the "God" within. That all creation is “God” and should be
worshipped according to New Ager beliefs and especially "Man" the only life
form on Earth with intelligence. Anikan Skywalker was conceived by the
medichlorians so therefore is a Christ figure being conceived by "God".
These medichlorines are said to speak to us so in reality are demons.
Benjamin Creme of the UN backed Share International who pushes Maitreya,
says that Lucifer is our "God" and director of our planetary evolution. The
theory of evolution opens the door to Nazi eugenics. Benjamin Creme also
says that Lucifer is the Sacrificial lamb and the prodigal "Son". Anikan
Skywalker Darth Vader fulfills this description given by New Ager and
Freemason Benjamin Creme. At the last movie in the series Return of the
Jedi, Darth Vader (Anikan Skywalker) repents and leaves the Dark Side of the
force therefore becoming the “Prodigal Son”. He died therefore becoming the
sacrificial lamb since he was conceived by the medichlorines he was
therefore conceived by the "God" within. So what Benjamin Creme says below
can be said about Darth Vader or Anikan Skywalker. In the new movie the
Phantom Menace he literally walks across the sky when he pilots the fighter
he becomes a “Savior” when he destroys the control ship. The literal Sun or
Star walks across the sky when it rises in the East and Sets in the West.
Anikan Skywalker AKA Darth Vader fits Benjemin Creme's description of
Lucifer which means “Shining One in the original Hebrew and represents
Nimrod the “Mighty Hunter” and first ruler of the Original Babylon quite
well. Lucifer is really Nimrod who reflected Satan’s attitude. But in New
Age theology Lucifer is equivalent to Baal, Beelzebub or Satan. But they don
’t see him as Satan but the true God who freed man to decide for himself
what is right and wrong and what has man’s technology truly done to the
Earth. It is destroying and polluting the Earth that is what. Gaia fits in
as Man’s mother and is part of the collective God they believe to exist in
all creation. Darth Sideus in the movie I hate to say it according to the
New Age writer represents Adony AKA Jehovah God, Yahweh, or YHVH the God of
the Bible. Albert Pike leader of the Southern Jurisdiction of the Scottish
Rite of Freemasonry denounced the Hebrew word for Lord Jehovah Adony and
embraced Lucifer or Satan. The same types of messages are playing out in the
Star Wars movies.

Below is an excerpt from http://www.webzonecom.com/ccn/cults/newageov.txt

As to the history and achievements of Lucifer, Benjamin
Creme, a leading lecturer and proponent of the New Age, gives us some
fascinating information from a recent radio interview. The interviewer asked
Mr.  Creme, "Who is Lucifer?", to which Mr.Creme replied: "Lucifer came from
the planet Venus 18.5 million years ago; he's the director of our planetary
evolution, he is the sacrificial lamb, and the prodigal son.  Lucifer made
an incredible sacrifice, a supreme sacrifice for our planet." Benjamin Creme
uses this same exact description to describe a being named Sanat Kumara.
The only difference in the description is that in place of the name Lucifer,
Sanat Kumara is used.Mr. Creme further adds that "Sanat Kumara is our God."
Thus we have a clear picture of who Lucifer is according to some of those at
the forefront of the New Age Movement.  He is a mighty benevolent being of
light, the Ruler of Humanity, our inner guiding light... the light of God,
the sacrificial lamb, the prodigal son, and is also known as Sanat Kumara
our God. (A scrambling of Satan Marduk?)

For more info see: http://harvest-trust.org/majestyt.htm
http://www.hourofthetime.com/

For the truth of God’s Word see http://www.watchtower.org

-----------------