This is a picture of ...

A: Something I scrapped off my car's windshield
B: A painting the Nat. Endowment for the Arts Paid $1,000,000 for
C: One of those blobs that are always attacking the Starship Enterprise
D: A Nuevo Tijuana Bongo Party
http://www.civilwartwo.com/laburn.html

Bush's Plan

http://www.georgewbush.com/Message/proposals.html#Governor

A reading of his vague Proposals should convince
wage-earners of his support for trade plans
such as NAFTA, which is responsible for the loss
of so many of our Jobs.

Unless the Middle Class Voters wise up soon,
it's a "done deal" negoiated by the NWO Elite thugs.

Too bad Folks, looks like it's gonna be another
Vote for the Lesser Evil!;  at least in the
General.  Just another phase in the Media Lords
protection of their goal of " Kosherization" of America
and the international phase
"Planetary Kosherization".......
(See my Post, "US Assistance to Israel,
FY1949 - FY1999")

Am I sniffing glue to believe PJB (the only
'viable' candidate to attempt restoration of limited
government) will gain the necessary momentum in the Primaries?
Patrick J. Buchanan
Tax Plan:  http://www.gopatgo.org/000-c-taxes.html
http://www.gopatgo.org/

We'll see.

RELATED SITES you'all should visit:

NAFTA WATCH
Betcha didn't know about this little beauty.
Now how long do you think it will be before the
Europeans evacuate the S.W. and it's repopulated
by Mexicans and Civil War Two breaks out?

All Maquiladora trash dumped on the USA by a provision of NAFTA.
http://www.civilwartwo.com/trash.html

THE BORDER BABIES

These innocents pay the bill for Globalization.
The rewards are reaped by the Masters of the Universe in
the corporate board rooms in Manhattan.
All the Southwest is being re-engineered into a toxic,
third-world Maquiladora archipelago so that the already
super-wealthy Globocrats can buy a few more pointless luxuries.
The border strip in particular is the first slice of the empire
slated for abandonment. It is not tenable for habitation.
Sell out now and get out now while you can still get more
than a bucket of tacos for your house.
Maybe Civil War Two isn't the problem; maybe it's the answer.
http://cgi.pathfinder.com/time/magazine/1997/dom/970526/society.the_border_b
a.html

Jesse Jackson Factor:

The Civil War Two web site proudly presents its coveted NWO Lawn Jockey
trophy to the Rev. Jesse Jackson for his labors as a tirelesss Judas Sheep
leading his people into the Globalist slaughterhouse. The good reverend will
also receive the usual cornucopia of tasty NWO dog yummies in the form of
corporate grants and permission to strut his stuff in front of every camera
on the global plantation while fawning white boy talking heads tremble at
his every utterance. No field hand, this dude.
http://www.lasvegassun.com/sunbin/stories/nat-gen/1999/jul/10/071000807.html

BANDITO WATCH

TexMex connection shipping stolen cars to Florida
http://www.americanpatrol.com/CRIME/FLORIDA/texmexcode37990711.html

MILESTONES OF Civil War Two:

Consider these "Milestone" events. We will pass many more such Milestones
marking our conversion into a multiethnic, third-world, authoritarian empire
before Civil War Two erupts. I invite you to watch them posted here at this
web site, one-by-one, until you hear the chattering of the assault rifles in
your own neighborhood
http://www.civilwartwo.com/miles.html

Patrick J. Buchanan
Tax Plan:  http://www.gopatgo.org/000-c-taxes.html
http://www.gopatgo.org/

God bless the Republic of the United States of America!

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people.
It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

                        --- John Adams
                                1735-1826

The parasitic wannabes are fleeing the race
to ensure the election of the media lords
choice (makes no differene whether it's
algore or [race covenant] gwb)

Would be grateful if see fit to pass
this on to your concerned friends and associates.

Bard

Visit me at:
The Center for Exposing Corruption in the Federal Government
http://www.xld.com/public/center/center.htm

Federal Government defined:
....a benefit/subsidy protection racket!