-----Subject: Chip Tatum Found Dead?
From: David Feustel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 13 July 1999 12:20 PM EDT

I heard a very brief report yesterday on Bo Gritz' radio show on
WWCR (12.160) that Chip Tatum's body had washed up somewhere with
a bullet in its head.

Can anyone confirm/refute this report?

Thanks.
--
David Feustel
Fort Wayne, Indiana
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Abemarf)
Date: Tue, 13 July 1999 07:05 PM EDT

David Feustel wrote :

>I heard a very brief report yesterday on Bo Gritz' radio show on
>WWCR (12.160) that Chip Tatum's body had washed up somewhere with
>a bullet in its head.

    I hope this isn't true, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is....Chip Tatum
knew too many of the Bush family's
"dirty little secrets" and if he continued to reveal them,
he might have derailed George W.'s bid for the presi-
dency in 2000.

          DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES !!!!!!
=====