-Caveat Lector-

Proud to be an American ?
I used to be proud that I lived in the world's first constitutional
republic, Now I am told it is a "democracy", the final step before a
dictatorship.
I used to be proud that this nation was an example of right for all to
follow, Now I am ashamed to call myself an American because of our decline
into
wrong.
I used to be proud that we had a free nation of law, under GOD,
Now we are a nation of "public policy", under bankruptcy to international
bankers.
I used to be proud that I was born free and lived in Michigan state, a
geographical area, Now I am told it is a corporate "State of Michigan", and
am subject to its statutes, codes and laws.
I used to be proud that the citizenry knew their rights and where they
came from, Now most believe that they only have privileges granted them by
the all
powerful corporate state.
I used to be proud when I knew juries and grand juries stood against bad
laws and judges, Now they are nothing more than a prosecutorial tool of the
prosecutors and judges.
I used to be proud of the education standards of our schools and
university's, Now there are courses taught like 28 ways to shake hands and
basket weaving.
I used to be proud of my honorable military service in time of war,
Now I know the people were, and are, constantly lied to about the causes
and prisoners of that war.
I used to be proud when I saw a person in most any uniform on our
streets, Now I fear for my safety because that person does not have me or my
nation's security as his goal.
I used to be proud when I saw the "United States" (No yellow fringe)
flag flying in our state, Now I see it as the symbol of a fearsome,
manipulated, foreign
corporation that is anti-American people.
I used to be proud to assert my right to vote for the statesman of
choice, Now it matters not for whom or even if I vote, as politicians,
mostly
lawyers, are bought and paid for.
I used to be proud of the people at my local media for reporting truth,
justice and all the news, Now it is controlled by the "editor" who censures
it so that people cannot make fully informed decisions.
I used to be proud when I paid my fair share in taxes to support my
government, Now I am aware none of that money goes to support our
government.
I used to be proud that one qualification to become a police officer was
local residency, Now the applicant must be a "citizen or resident of the
United States", which is a foreign corporation.
I used to be proud that I had the freedom to travel without fear most
anywhere in this nation, Now I worry when I see a policeman, lest I be
caught breaking some edict of government and be jailed.
I used to be proud that all our government guarded my privacy as one of
its main jobs, Now its main job is nothing less than the invasion and
abolition of the
privacy of all of the citizenry.
I used to be proud that I maintained my home and land well, Now I dare not
improve it because I may not be able to afford the tax increase.
I used to be proud to enter most any neighborhood in this nation to
visit friends or family, Now I fear doing so lest it be a "known" drug or
crime area and my car be confiscated.
I used to be proud that I had been called to serve for jury duty, Now I
avoid
the courts as just another "business for profit" in the law enforcement
industry. I used to be proud that my neighbor's were watchful of my lands
and property,
Now I fear they could be the cause of its forfeiture for some victimless,
mala prohibita crime.
I used to be proud that I had a right to responsibly own, possess and
use "arms", Now those actions are being used to label me as
"anti-government", or
"militia", "terrorist", or worse.
I used to be proud to stand up and be counted as a loud voice on
numerous issues, Now I hesitate to do so, should I, or my family, become
targets of
ignorant vindictiveness.
I used to be proud that I could read, study, and live, my religion's
teachings, Now if I do so, I am falsely branded as "white supremacist",
"anti-Semitic", "radical", "racist", or worse.
I used to be proud that I did not need government identification for all
personal interactions, Now I fear that a national identification document
for all transactions is law in the land.
I used to be proud that I could say or write most anything, with
responsibility,
Now if I speak or write freely, expressing unpopular views, I am called a
"paper terrorist" or worse.
I used to be proud that I could teach my children my religion's moral
views and ways, Now, if I do so, I may be charged with the crime of teaching
religion
without training and a license.
I used to be proud that my children were properly punished when they did
wrong, Now I fear to do so because I might be charged with "child abuse". I
used to be proud to let my children learn by doing things for themselves,
Now
if I do so I may be charged with "child neglect".
I used to be proud that my spouse and I had a marriage license, believing it
was required, Now I learn it is permission to the false god, the state, to
control me,
my spouse, and my children.
I used to be proud that I was among the creators of this earthly government,
Now I am told I must obey any unreasonable demand of it's lowliest
bureaurat,
as he is over me in authority.
I used to be proud to grasp and shake the hand of anyone, in mutual honor,
dignity and respect, Now most want to "slap hands", in which there is no
mutual honor, nor
dignity, nor respect.
I used to be proud that my debts were "paid" with substance, not cheating
those I dealt with, Now debts are "discharged" using "debt instruments".
I used to be proud that I was "no-account" and not a "surety" for debts, Now
I cannot conduct business without approved "identification", "credit" or an
"account with us".
I used to be proud that I could actually do a wide variety of things without
anyone's permission, Now I am told I must ask permission of government
beforehand as I may be violating some prohibitive law.
I used to be proud that my word could be believed as truth and without
deceit, Now people will not believe even the most honest person because of
the
constant lies they get.
I used to be proud to be a responsible, conscientious, hard working,
honorable, caring, voting, spouse, father and member of the political
community, Now I am ridiculed, threatened, harassed, cheated, conspired
against, and made a criminal, risking reputation, life and limb, because of
my religious beliefs, my gun ownership, my stand on certain moral issues, my
lack of instant compliance to every minuscule demand of government at all
levels, and my sacred responsibility to my children, family, neighbors and
nation.
Thank You "Workers of Iniquity"!
Proud to be an American? I don't think so,
Tim.