-Caveat Lector-

HateWatch Updates - http://hatewatch.org

To HateWatch Update Subscribers:

Would you like to be a sponsor of the HateWatch News? For more information
email us at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

**New at HateWatch**
Please read our new addition to HateWatch, "A Response to 'The Talmud
Exposed' In Three Parts". The anti-Semetic document "The Talmud Exposed",
which has gained in popularity because of the Internet, claims to show the
true nature and intentions of the Jewish people by quoting damning
statements from the Talmud. This is a point by point refutation of this
infamous anti-Semetic tract by those who are trying to forment hatred
against the Jewish people by lies and half-truths.
http://hatewatch.org/main.html

______

HateWatch News for August 9,1999

**Neo-Nazis give up, go home**
Hundreds of counter-demonstrators, riot police and federal agents were
ready for a march by the neo-Nazi American Nationalist Party, but
when only four of the avowed racists showed up and the march was canceled,
relief quickly turned into anger. "I spoke with the mayor and I told him
that he should sue them," D. C. Police Chief Charles H. Ramsey said of the
neo-Nazis. "I wouldn't be surprised if we spent a million bucks on this."
http://news.excite.com/news/u/990807/17/politics-neonazi

**Debate on Eichmann Memoirs Rages **
Still another party is weighing in on what to do with the jailhouse
memoirs of executed Nazi war criminal Adolf Eichmann. Lawyer Amos Hausner,
whose father prosecuted Eichmann in a dramatic trial in Israel nearly four
decades ago, said Sunday he opposed efforts to
release the memoirs and would do whatever he could to see they remain
under wraps.
http://search.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/WAPO/19990808/V000757-080899-idx.html

**Racism in Criminal Justice Debated **
It's becoming a familiar tale of ``driving while black''-- a carload of
black men is pulled over by police who want to search for drugs even
though there is no evidence the men are carrying drugs. In this case, one
of the men in the car was a Washington, D.C., public defender who sued the
Maryland police and won a settlement. Robert Wilkins spoke about the 1992
incident during an American Bar Association discussion Sunday about racism
in the criminal justice system.
http://search.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/WAPO/19990808/V000828-080899-idx.html

MSN Messenger Service lets you stay in touch instantly with
your family & friends - Visit http://messenger.msn.com

=================================
Robert F. Tatman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Remove "nospam" from the address to reply.

NOTICE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is
distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in
receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For

more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

POSTING THIS MESSAGE TO THE INTERNET DOES NOT IMPLY PERMISSION TO SEND
UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL E-MAIL (SPAM) TO THIS OR ANY OTHER INTERNET ADDRESS.
RECEIPT OF SPAM WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE NOTIFICATION OF THE SENDER'S ISP.

http://webmail.netscape.com.