-Caveat Lector-

As far fetched and interesting as I may find this article to be...
I can hardly believe that the Masons had anything to do with the tornado
in Salt Lake City,  via HAARP, or the fact that it skipped around the Mormon
Temple.
Coincidence?  I'd say so.  Anything can be 33 degrees from something else.
The odds of this happening at 33 degrees are most probable on a 360 degree
scaled circle around anything,  muchless the Mormon Temple.

There are a lot of things that are mysteriously linked to the Masons,
and I believe that they are on the upsurge of moving toward their ultimate
goals.  But they have not moved in such an oblivious and unordered way  in
the past,  so why would they do so now?  Tornadoes are not necessarily in
their scope of common underminings of the social and religious orders of the
day.  But one could suppose that it could happen.

The Masons are into mind control and mainly education of the masses in the
American Public School system,  as so stated in their own creed.  Why all of
a sudden would they change horses in mid-stream,  and move to control of the
weather?  especially when they've been unusually successful at controlling
the masses with much less effort?

It is as you've stated,  a very interesting article,  none the less.

eagle 1