From: terrie viken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Reply to Mike Rupert from Jim Viken:
Mike, thanks for your video and cassettes.  Very well done.  You are a great
American Hero!  You have served us all well.  Now your reply below where you
doubt the euro superiority ploy I expect.  I have info from one of the top
experts of euro families and political structures (a prominant MN attorney who
handles civil rights cases).  He speaks of these matters in pivate, not wanting
any publicity.  He is a scholar. Based on corroboration from his research, I
continue to believe that ghwb and tribe along with all other covert operators
will be "cut-off at the knees suddenly."   I  have had a very high level contact
into a certain part of the navy & oni.  Have you heard of the greybeards?
Do you know how much power they have had?  Ask someone in the know--you will be
suprised at the truth about them.  Are you aware of the battle between klinton
and the sub commanders (klinton wanted to take the weapons systems dual keys away
from the sub commanders and some flat out refused.  I was told from a reliable
source that in certain cases the covert operators based in the potomac basin want
individuals such as yourself to keep speaking out against them and if you weren't
there they would raise someone else up to replace you.  WHY such a seemingly
divided strategy?  You can be used as a penetration test to judge the cultural
resistance base they have spun over the years and to test their current mis &
disinformation sections; you can be used as a lightning rod to classify certain
dissident element, labelled as dangerous free thinkers;  they also have a
"knights of malta, P2, masonic" belief which is very bizarre but common to their
elite members (they believe that they are the chosen and that in order to show
the olympiad proportions of the  power of their god lucifer, they need to fund
their oppositon to create a fair power test in order to speed up the "world
transformation" they expect);   individuals such as yourself are periodically
beat on and stressed enough to create enough commitment and zeal in you to
adequately test their ower ranks and bureacracies; and lastly, individuals such
as yourself can be used as the operation exit nexus, that is, your exposure can
help discredit the existing gov't and help the string-pullers disempower and
derail the cutouts they have empowered. I personally think you were picked for
such use because they knew you were honest and had enough character to stand firm
and hassle them effectively.  Can I prove this is so?  No, but I believe it.  Do
I think the big power lies in Europe among the old black nobility and will they
destroy us and our covert operator leaders?  Yes that is what I think. I hope and
pray that I am wrong.
I personally think our nation will be destroyed by nuclear bombs and bio within
the next 5-6 years or less and have been told so by someone with exceptional sci
"Q37" credentials.  Keep up the good work.  And ask someone in the know about
"the suitcase" treatments for wayward covert ops or post-mission removal of
trauma for task forces or mjtf actions.  Mike, you are one of the few that can't
be bought or seduced by power--you have proved this to be true with your life.
It is a testimony of truth in the darkness.  Keep it up.

Mike Ruppert wrote:

> From: "Mike Ruppert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Jim Viekn:
>
> Were you writing to me or Mic Levy or some other Mike? Mic levy responded to
> your last, not I.
>
> While I cannot say that I firmly believe that some big master plan is
> ticking like a Swiss Watch here, according to the well oiled plans of one
> evil group with a board room and a corporate office, I see much merit in
> your analysis. There is also some really deep thinking there which is very
> useful.
>
> The world economy, for those who control it, is more hooked on drug money
> than on drugs. I, however, remain unconvinced that the ultimate description
> here is a European plan to destroy American sovereignty. It goes much deeper
> than that and I see it rooted in individual souls.
>
> Do you know what the oldest archeological relic on Wall Street is? It is a
> graveyard of slave skeletons from the 1600s. Wall Street is literally built
> upon dead slaves.  CIA, as an easily established servant of Wall Street,
> keeps the slaves in production the same way the British did in China more
> than three hundred years ago.
>
> Mike Ruppert
> www.copvcia.com

How do you enter ONElist’s WEEKLY DRAWING for $100?
By joining the FRIENDS & FAMILY program.  For details, go to
http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html