-Caveat Lector-

Boy Scouts having to let in homosexuals
    with males acquiring breasts soon we will see
  MS. America having to let who compete?
All web shopping?
    Why not having the store deliver
    Virtual Reality Teachers
        Who needs teachers in the class room?
Who will need lawyers if the kids are taught to
  not need them?
Doctors, not if you know what chemicals a
  person has ingested in their food.
Insurance?  Why, when you know what the
  disease if cause by.  Because you know
    the chemicals in the food and the person can not sue anyway.
Surplus?
    Why do you need people - to farm and help
        you keep control of what you have acquired.
so why have a military anymore?
Why need people anymore?
Setting this up for a major American die off
and then the US to be the bread basket to the
world, with control of technology in other areas.
Get rid of any of the old guard.
any of the aristricy that has studied enough about history.
After the Lords and Ladies because of politics?  No.
 Because they know that to keep control your people
have to be educated at a level - that is at least equal
to everyone else's, if not higher.

Politics?  Bah Humbug!  Education and the
belief in Education.  Retainers, might think to
protect the families that have protected them.

English type Chinese Obligation.  Commitment.
Education.  You are old enough to know the answer
when you are old enough to ask the question.
Adults have their hands tied because no one knows to
ask the right questions.
This idea has been world wide, and the main propaganda
is to get rid of education and commitment.

need I say more?
piper

--
Any person can stand adversity,
The true test is to give a person power.