-Caveat Lector-

http://www.cuttingedge.org/articles/weather.cfm

                                  Weather Control

  THE BAD NEWS IS THAT GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL! THE WORST POSSIBLE NEWS
IS THAT
SCIENTISTS ARE CREATING WARMING, STORMS, AND NATURAL DISASTERS!!

     The United Nations established a global War Crimes Tribunal that
will exercise control over sovereign nations in certain types of
     crimes. Six-Step Attitudinal Change Plan is working here. This is a
huge step to the global government of Antichrist. [Part 1 of 3].

  ARTICLES FROM MASS MEDIA OVER THE YEARS HAVE TALKED BOLDLY ABOUT
WEATHERWEAPONS! FURTHER CONFIRMATION THEY EXIST! We have reported that a
United
Nations treaty is on record prohibiting any nation from using Weather
Weapons against any other nation. Now,
we will review articles that have appeared in the last 20 years boldly
declaring that Weather Weapons do exist
and do work. [Part 2 of 3]

     We have reported that a United Nations treaty is on record
prohibiting any nation from using Weather Weapons against any
     other nation. Now, we will review articles that have appeared in
the last 20 years boldly declaring that Weather Weapons do exist
     and do work. [Part 2 of 3]

  MORE BOLD ARTICLES FROM MASS MEDIA TELLING US ABOUT WEATHER WEAPON
TECHNOLOGY!

     We review still more articles about the technology to control the
weather. You will be stunned to learn how prevalent it is today.
     We conclude with a shocking United Nations pamphlet that ties
weather control into their New World Order Plan! Part 3 of 3.

  CAUSING A MASSIVE FLOODING WITH WEATHER WEAPON TECHNOLOGY

     Now that we have examined firm, irrefutable evidence that Weather
Weapons do exist, let us see how a massive, 500-year flood
     can actually be created, in the exact spot scientists choose.

  UNPRECEDENTED FLOODING IN CHINA

     Weird Weather continues to rear its ugly head, in Communist China.
Once more, we see historically unprecedented storms -
     flooding this time - pummeling mankind. Weather Warfare is a likely
reason.

  CHRONOLOGY OF EVENTS IN THE PROGRESS OF WEATHER WARFARE TECHNOLOGY

     When we study the progression of scientific advances that allow
government scientists to control the weather, we can learn much
     about Weather Warfare.

  A TERRIFYING LOOK AT THE CONTROL OF WEATHER WARFARE -- A LOOK AT HAARP

     We shall take a basic look at the technology involved in
controlling the weather. We shall try to take a simple look so you can
     understand a most complex scientific subject.

  LIFE MAGAZINE TAKES NOTICE OF THE WEIRD WEATHER THE PAST TWO YEARS,
BUT THEIR
SOLUTION IS EXTREME TYPICALLY NEW AGE!

     Life Magazine takes note of the terribly weird weather in the past
two years, gives great statistics, and almost takes note of the
     capability to control weather. Yet, their conclusion is almost the
New World Order goal.

  "AND POWER WAS GIVEN TO HIM"

     The Bible is very explicit in its teaching of the rise of
Antichrist and his subsequent domination of all aspects of life on
earth.
     When will his New World Order come to fruition? Why would secular
society as we know it worship a priest-king? What is the
     source of his power and might? Does he actually circumvent the
sovereignty of God? Furthermore, does modern technology give
     any preliminary hints as to his control over the "forces of
nature"? Lastly, how could God allow evil forces to destroy His
     creation? Insights to these and other related questions are
discussed in this article.

Return to Cutting Edge