-Caveat Lector-

<< In a message dated 9/8/99 12:59:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 writes:

 << Never say our FBI and ATF are not merciful.  When they kill children,
they
 do
  it quickly.  Prudy >>

The FBI pumped an outlawed war chemical dissolved in methylene chloride (paint
stripper) into the children's area because parents distracted by their unconscious
children would be unable to fight back.

Place a drop of paint stripper on your wrist and you will quickly discover how
much Janet Reno was concerned about the children's welfare.  Janet's career in
Florida includes much effort protecting child pornographers.

http://www.austin360.com/statesman/editions/sunday/news_12.html
Louis Alaniz sneaked into Mount Carmel less than a
             month after the botched raid by agents with the Bureau
             of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms in February 1993. He
             left the Davidians' residence April 17, 1993 -- two days
             before the fire that killed Koresh and 75 of his followers,
             including children. FBI and ATF agents -- even the CIA,
             Alaniz claims -- grilled him in to the early morning hours
             after he left Mount Carmel.

             Alaniz left hoping to act as a mediator of sorts between
             the Davidians and the government.

             "I drew a diagram of the building," said Alaniz, who now
             lives in Louisiana. "I told them, `These people don't want
             to fight.' "

             He told authorities that hay was stacked against Mount
             Carmel's walls to stop bullets and lanterns were in some
             rooms, Alaniz said.

             A Texas law enforcement official, who asked not to be
             named, confirmed that Alaniz reported the Davidians
             were using hay as a barricade.

             Alaniz said he decided to sneak into Mount Carmel after
             hearing people talk about the Davidians while he was
             riding a bus in Houston, where he was living at the time.
             People were saying the government should kill all of
             them, he said. Much of his time at Mount Carmel was
             spent reading the Bible and talking with the Davidians,
             Alaniz said. He sensed while inside that things weren't
             going well, and he decided to leave.

             "There was so much aggression going on that I knew
             they (the law enforcement officials on the scene) were
             fixing to do something," Alaniz said. "The government
             was cursing them, mooning them, shooting the finger at
             girls standing in the windows. I saw more evil on the
             outside than I did on the inside."

             Worried about the Davidian children, Alaniz said he told
             authorities that there was a nursery on the second floor
             where the infants slept. Lanterns were kept there, he
             reported, to give the mothers light while they bathed
             their children.

             Clive Doyle, a Davidian who survived the fire, said there
             was no central nursery at Mount Carmel. However, he
             said all the women slept with their children on the
             second floor. Men, under orders from Koresh, slept on
             the first floor. Diagrams of Mount Carmel that appeared
             in the media before the fire noted the segregated
             sleeping arrangements.

             Alaniz said he was shocked to see tear gas rip into the
             second floor on April 19, 1993.

             "Why did they have to hit that spot?" Alaniz asked. "That
             told me they didn't care. If they did, they wouldn't have
             pumped gas inside there, where the infants were. . . .
             They wanted them all dead."

             FBI officials at the time said they believed the Davidian
             women would flee with their children in the face of a tear
             gas assault.

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107, this material is
distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior
interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and
educational purposes only. For more information go to: