-Caveat Lector-

BTW, Science was my religion, i.e., from FIVE YEARS OLD, i.e., as
a bube tube baby boomer, i.e., Atheist, but as a "good"
scientist, I learned early into my 12 years as a member of the
grads with HIGH honors from Big Ten universities in the hard
sciences, there ARE NO ABSOLUTES, therefore I always claimed to
be an Agnostic, UNTIL ABOUT !% YEARS INTO MY CAREER...a career
dealing INTIMATELY with the most elete basic and applied
researchers in the world, that I WAS WRONG, i.e., there really
ARE gods, AND _G_OD!

In other words, ME...a stauch ATHEIST from 5 years old ON, just
got shit so piled up on me that MADE NO SENSE in that line of
LOGIC, that I finally, with the insights of the scientists that
were privy to the worlds MOST SECRET SHIT, finally realized that
out evolution WAS NOT PURE, i.e., OUR EVOLUTION FROM BASIC LIFE
UP WAS NOT FREE OF INTERVENTION, i.e., I _KNOW_ AS FACT THAT
_MOST_ OF OUR CURRENT TECHNOLOGICAL STATE OF THE ART IS VIA ET,
periodo, baby!

MIND BLOWING, i.e., when one REALLY realizes the above IS REAL!