-Caveat Lector-

>From Newshawk:
>>He asked me if I had been to Ian Goddard's website, to which I replied
yes.  He pointed out that Ian gets a lot of his information from Gordon
Novell.
I said, "Gordon Novell?  He goes all the way back to the Kennedy
assassination!" (My dad said he did a double take when I said that.)
Anyway he said that Novell was considered a sometimes reliable, and
sometimes iffy source.  I told him that I had always heard that, and
that is true of many of these people, you just have to check the sources
and have a good "built-in bulls--t" detector.  And one last thing about
the Goddard site, I told him that Ian had the "shape charge" info on his
website (the same info that McNulty was touting in his speech) , was
skeptical and took it down, and in view of recent information was being
asked to re-post it.  But it seems as if it's just kook conspiracy,
unless McNulty says it.…<<

So we find out at last--this is one and the same Gordon Novel.  And this,
from
a deja.com search:

>Subject: Re: Gordon Novel - From N.O. to Waco?
>From: doug weldon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Date: Wed, 06 October 1999 01:36 PM EDT

Novel was the guy who had the photo of the Laundry truck that was used to
transport muntions from the Houma Louisiana explosives of Slumber J (CIA) to
the staging areas at the training camps near Mandeville.

Garrison knew about that photo and tried to get it, but the CIA ran
interference for Novel and thwarted Garrison's efforts to extradict him to
La.

Novel "sold" the photo to Walter Sheridan...

Had Garrison known that there was a LAUNDRY TRUCK parked at the pedestrian
cross walk on Elm street directly behind Kennedy at the time of the
shooting, he may have pressed harder to get Novel back to La.

Walt

=====
http://x28.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=533668063&CONTEXT=939257256.250216452&hitnu
m=4