From: Andrew Hennessey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tuesday, 19 October 1999 9:02
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Underground base by Norio Hayakawa

-Caveat Lector-

hi,

great news and good reporting etc etc  ... BUT - when the truck gets to its
next stop - which you mentioned - don't you think that you have seriously
jeapordised the lives of the truckers ??

Andrew

CTRL is a discussion and informational exchange list. Proselyzting
propagandic
and 'conspiracy theory', with its many half-truths, misdirections and
outright
gives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to
readers;