-Caveat Lector-

He keeps us up to date on the NWO.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: SNET: Investigative Dossier on USCMike1- "Who the Hell is
USCMike1?????"
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 23:38:36 EDT
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

->  SNETNEWS  Mailing List

(sent to USCMike1's 31,601+ readers - Please repost to your own mailing
lists
- Thanks)

Dear Citizens, Patriots, Veterans, et al:

   Bob Di Falco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> askes the question that
everybody
asks:   "Who the Hell is USCMike1???????"

   Here is a moderately indepth dossier on him (me) from the standpoint
of
what I write about and why, and a little about my background.

<< Subj:     info