-Caveat Lector-

I suspect you're absolutely correct. And I also suspect that EVERY president
has felt the same way near the end of his tenure. Power is an aphrodisiac;
but power is also an immense weight... Then, too, there is the inevitable
discovery that power is an illusion...the REAL power is so far behind the
scenes that those who wield it are never visible, and they rule with an iron
hand.

        <SNIP>