>                    Chris W. Stark - Director
>                          P.O. Box 1924
>                    Crosby, Texas 77532-1924
>             Ph. (281) 787-4111  Fax (281) 328-7505
>                    http://www.GOA-Texas.org
>                 email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>                           10/21/1999
>                            --------
>
>         Propaganda War on Guns - The Strategy Unveiled
>                   _________________________
> . . . . My
>next visit was to Auschwitz in Poland and some neighboring police
>stations.  Most of the people who lived close by these camps still
>deny knowing what was going on at the time they were in use. I asked
>myself how could they not know?  The answer was………, they had to know.
>Denial, denial, . . . .

No, my dear Doofuss.  The German neighbors deny knowing what was going on
because they DIDN'T KNOW what was going on.  They didn't know what was going
on because:

        A.  It was a state secret, and
        B. What was allegedly going on according to Allied (and Soviet
Communist)
war propaganda may NOT, in fact,  have been going on.

DBC