Date sent:              Thu, 21 Oct 1999 10:39:56 -0500
To:                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From:                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:                LOOP: Regional Planning

FORWARDED BY CTL:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 00:35:49 EDT
Subject: Regional planning

Has anyone ever wondered why the "Loop" plan was based on a
"2020"
plan? Was that year just picked at random or is there a true plan?
Look up 'Local Agenda 21 Initiative' on one of your web searchers.

RESPONSE:

We did explore this situation on the list about seven months ago.  For
those interested in reviewing the previously posted material, the
following is a re-post from March 30, 1999.