Peter

From: Prophet Yahweh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

SIGHTINGS NEWS
Setting The Stage For The Great Awakening!

ISSUE 99.19

Published By:

Prophet Yahweh
1674 G St.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89106

(702) 633-0966

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

************************************

Inside This Issue:

TOMMORROW'S SIGHTINGS MEETING

If you live in the greater Las Vegas area, and
would like to attend my sighings meeting tommorrow
at 12 noon, please contact me so I can give you
the directions to be here. Please plan to arrive
by 11:45 at the latest.

The summoning of sightings will take place
promptly at 12 noon. So, plan to be here early so
you won't miss out.

The voice said that tommorrow, after I make my
summoning, the following type of sightings will be
revealed to all people present for them to film
and photograph so that they can be put on the
Internet for everyone to see:

1. a glowing sphere

2. a dumbell shaped orb

3. and a clear spacecraft

All people in the neighborhood will be able to see
these sightings when they appear.

Also, the following day, Sunday, the exact same
objects will appear a second time.

We are about to go on a Journey. All Aboard
http://sites.netscape.net/gsussnzl/poleshift